Windows 10: Unsure on what to do

Discus and support Unsure on what to do in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] My laptop Lenovo Z50 AMD A10 Win10 OS runs fine then will randomly blue screen like this. It makes it frustrating to troubleshoot when the QR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by emoral15, Apr 15, 2020.

1. emoral15 Win User

Unsure on what to do

Unsure on what to do [​IMG]

My laptop Lenovo Z50 AMD A10 Win10 OS runs fine then will randomly blue screen like this. It makes it frustrating to troubleshoot when the QR code doesnt read and theres no actual code to view.

Has anyone had this issue before or would know how to fix it?

:)

emoral15, Apr 15, 2020
  2. sygnus21 Win User

won't boot with external hdd plugged in

If you're unsure what those other entries are, I'd leave well enough alone. As long as the "boot" drive is listed first, you're fine.

sygnus21, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Pinscher Win User
    Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Apr 15, 2020
  4. essenbe Win User

Unsure on what to do

Build your own

Maranna, I would suggest you get some help. If not by Microcenter, as @simrick suggested, then by someone with some experience. There are numerous videos on You Tube about building a computer, but it is extremely difficult to tell you each step in a thread like this. There are a couple of critical parts where you cannot make a mistake. It isn't difficult, but needs to be exact. Simrick's suggestion of the classes at Microcenter is exactly what you need. There will be people there who can show you those things you are unsure of. Or if you have a friend or acquaintance who could be with you during the build would help you. Either way, you are still doing the build, just with a little help.

essenbe, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Unsure on what to do

1. Unsure on what to do - Similar Threads - Unsure

2. My PC has been crashing repeatedly everyday. Unsure of exact issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been crashing repeatedly everyday. Unsure of exact issue: Hello,My PC has been crashing repeatedly in the last 1-2 weeks. It appears to only occur when playing games. It can happen within 20 mins of playing a game first time or may not happen for hours. I've uploaded all my DMP Files here. If anyone can assist, that'd be great.I'm...
  3. My PC has been crashing repeatedly everyday. Unsure of exact issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has been crashing repeatedly everyday. Unsure of exact issue: Hello,My PC has been crashing repeatedly in the last 1-2 weeks. It appears to only occur when playing games. It can happen within 20 mins of playing a game first time or may not happen for hours. I've uploaded all my DMP Files here. If anyone can assist, that'd be great.I'm...
  4. BSOD, Ran Windbg , unsure what it means.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, Ran Windbg , unsure what it means.: Here is what I got from Windbg. Unsure what the problem is, recently installed new motherboard Gigabyte Z790, CPU I9-14900kfand new memoryDDR5-5600 and did a clean install of windows. GPU is Nvidia RTX 2080 with newest driver 3/5/2024.Loading Dump File...
  5. BSOD, Ran Windbg , unsure what it means.

BSOD, Ran Windbg , unsure what it means.: Here is what I got from Windbg. Unsure what the problem is, recently installed new motherboard Gigabyte Z790, CPU I9-14900kfand new memoryDDR5-5600 and did a clean install of windows. GPU is Nvidia RTX 2080 with newest driver 3/5/2024.Loading Dump File...
  6. BSOD, Ran Windbg , unsure what it means.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unsure what OneDrive Instructions MeanTh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsure what OneDrive Instructions MeanTh: The Instructions say: The Files selected will be available in OneDrive. Unselected files will be hidden from File Explorer. I am unsure what this means. It seems like Unselected Files should be shown in File Manager so users can select and read them. As it is, I'm not sure...
  8. Unsure what OneDrive Instructions MeanTh

Unsure what OneDrive Instructions MeanTh: The Instructions say: The Files selected will be available in OneDrive. Unselected files will be hidden from File Explorer. I am unsure what this means. It seems like Unselected Files should be shown in File Manager so users can select and read them. As it is, I'm not sure...
  9. Son's Microsoft account hacked, recovery process canceled, and unsure how to get the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Son's Microsoft account hacked, recovery process canceled, and unsure how to get the...: My son's Microsoft account was hacked, and all of its information including email was changed.I went through and tried an account recovery process, and was given a 30 day wait period before I could change its security settings. However, a couple weeks after I started that, I...
  10. Son's Microsoft account hacked, recovery process canceled, and unsure how to get the...

Son's Microsoft account hacked, recovery process canceled, and unsure how to get the...: My son's Microsoft account was hacked, and all of its information including email was changed.I went through and tried an account recovery process, and was given a 30 day wait period before I could change its security settings. However, a couple weeks after I started that, I...