Windows 10: Unsure, unsettled. Funny though.

Discus and support Unsure, unsettled. Funny though. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Traditional_Item_889 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13bwntf/unsure_unsettled_funny_though/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Traditional_Item_889, May 8, 2023.

1. Unsure, unsettled. Funny though.

/u/Traditional_Item_889, May 8, 2023

2. Get rid of translation popup but keep funny button in Edge

Thanks for the good information on the workaround Callender.

Another workaround is to disable automatice translate suggestions and use the right-click menu option to translate.

Unfortunately both of these workarounds results is the disappearing of the funny-button. The main goal of my post was to find out how the keep the funny-button.

GeneralLee01, May 8, 2023
  3. Altered Win User
    Intel Core i7 920 Build for a friend.

Excellent fellas I will look into the smaller HAF.

I noticed several suggesting the Samsung F1 1TB. Is it really a better drive than the WD I suggested I like WD it has +2 yrs warranty over the Samsung F1 and it is only $10.00 more.

Funny you suggest the Foxconn BloodRage GTI I like it very much from reading as well. My pick was between it and the one I listed.

Altered, May 8, 2023
  4. Unsure, unsettled. Funny though.

answer - secure boot

I am unsure if zbook means the same
    in respect of the clean install, as I said on my post 9

but as I suggested
    I do however feel reasonably certain that even that will fail as a boot device.

Macboatmaster, May 8, 2023
Thema:

Unsure, unsettled. Funny though.

1. Unsure, unsettled. Funny though. - Similar Threads - Unsure unsettled Funny

2. Unsure on how to proceed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsure on how to proceed.: I recently bought a refurbished computer from Amazon; the computer works good except when it turns on it asks me to sign in to a school district and I have no option to sign in as someone else The school district is in another state and I simply have never been. I'm unsure...
  3. Unsure on how to proceed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsure on how to proceed.: I recently bought a refurbished computer from Amazon; the computer works good except when it turns on it asks me to sign in to a school district and I have no option to sign in as someone else The school district is in another state and I simply have never been. I'm unsure...
  4. Funny WiFi Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Funny WiFi Icon: Hi there can anybody help me. I have this funny WIFI icon appearing instead of the normal one. And I need to restart my Router, the InternetCompanies Router and my notebook every few hours. Thanks...
  5. my pc is acting funny

in Windows 10 Customization
    my pc is acting funny: when I log into my pc all the apps show up but nothing on my taskbar shows up. For the icons to show up I have to put my curser on the taskbar and click it.Any help would go a long way....
  6. Disappearing files - it's not funny anymore

Disappearing files - it's not funny anymore: I own several devices with Windows 10 some time ago I lost a large amount of data I had stored in a folder on the desktop of my work laptop I work with media. I looked everywhere and even tried multiple data recovery programs. I never managed to recover anything because the...
  7. Excel acting funny

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel acting funny: Starting today, when clicking on an Excel cell, it automatically opens the formula on the screen, rather than what previously required highlighting the cell and going up to the Formula Bar. Very annoying. Also, starting today, while highlighting and 'cutting' multiple cells...
  8. hidden/ something funny

hidden/ something funny: Is there something that can be used to get into "secret apps/ contents" on the cpu? Ive heard of someone saying "module" and I find all sorts of coding script files with "if" "then" "and". I dont know much about these. Im basically a beginner but can certain things be done in...
  9. Unsure website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unsure website: I did updates on my notebook to the windows 10 and twice it needed some sort of keys or codes which can be retrieved from my emails. Trouble is the emails are in chinese language. Can't read it except for the numbers given. The codes works. Now the question is, are the emails...
  10. another Keyboard funny

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    another Keyboard funny: I am running duel boot Win 7 Hp 64 bit and Win 10 tech preview Build 9879. When switching between O/S. I Have just noticed today that when coming out of win 7 and entering the selection screen my Key board does not work and I have to wait for the time out selection(win7 is...