Windows 10: unsurpported cpu

Discus and support unsurpported cpu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can get rid off unsupported cpu error message, when I am downloading VMware workstation player 15? Please help. AB Mavhungu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AB Mavhungu, Dec 13, 2018.

1. unsurpported cpu

How can get rid off unsupported cpu error message, when I am downloading VMware workstation player 15? Please help.

AB Mavhungu

:)

AB Mavhungu, Dec 13, 2018
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Dec 13, 2018
  4. unsurpported cpu

Advise for/against engineering sample cpu

So are they identifiable through a print on the dye, BIOS or CPUZ (family, stepping, Model, revision) ?

Can anyone post a CPUZ of an ES cpu please?

It could equally be a genuine part being "suggestively" marketed.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

unsurpported cpu

1. unsurpported cpu - Similar Threads - unsurpported cpu

2. My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...: there won't be any light beneath mouse and num lock symbol won't lit up even after pressing num lock in keyboard. While this happens I'm unable to restart the pc using restart switch in the cpu and I'm unable to turn off pc by pressing down on power button in the cpu..the...
  3. My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...: there won't be any light beneath mouse and num lock symbol won't lit up even after pressing num lock in keyboard. While this happens I'm unable to restart the pc using restart switch in the cpu and I'm unable to turn off pc by pressing down on power button in the cpu..the...
  4. My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU usage max 100 with nothing running: things doneRan malware bytesSfc /scannowUpdated bios, chipset, gpu, etc.Removed unneeded applicationsInstalled new cpu Disk defrag/cleanupTomohawk b550Ryzen 7 5700xVengeance pro rgb 16gb x2GeForce gt 1030Not used for anything that could give viruses. Strictly for playing all...
  6. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

CPU usage max 100 with nothing running: things doneRan malware bytesSfc /scannowUpdated bios, chipset, gpu, etc.Removed unneeded applicationsInstalled new cpu Disk defrag/cleanupTomohawk b550Ryzen 7 5700xVengeance pro rgb 16gb x2GeForce gt 1030Not used for anything that could give viruses. Strictly for playing all...
  7. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?: Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I am not too savvy with CPU stuff. All I know is that a requirement to download 11 is SSE4.2, which I have but I am still worried I am missing something...
  9. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?: Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I am not too savvy with CPU stuff. All I know is that a requirement to download 11 is SSE4.2, which I have but I am still worried I am missing something...
  10. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade