Windows 10: unsync browsers in two computers

Discus and support unsync browsers in two computers in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello. I own a laptop on which I used the same microsoft account as the one I used to set up my parents PC. Both use windows 10 as much as I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Guy_Naim, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Guy_Naim Win User

unsync browsers in two computers

Hello.

I own a laptop on which I used the same microsoft account as the one I used to set up my parents PC.

Both use windows 10 as much as I remember.

I noticed that when I visit them and use the wifi somethings may or may not change in one of them.

sometimes the background of one will change to match the other and always ower chrome shortcuts will be the same.

how do I stop this?

:)

Guy_Naim, Jul 24, 2020

2. Unsyncing two computers

I had already done what you suggested before I received your email. It didn't work. Also, I need help with the program issue. I had purchased the Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016. I need to find out how to transfer it from my previous computer to my
    current one. I had license for one program, so I would like to keep it. My grandson has no need for my version on his computer. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Deborah Lawson

DeborahLawson1, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Unsynced OneDrive Folders

Folders I've chosen not to sync to my computer from One Drive will not appear in File Explorer. Combined with the disappearance of the OneDrive App, the only way to access unsynced OneDrive folders is by opening a browser. Am I doing something wrong?

RyanDeegan, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Anton.U Win User

Hello Guy_Naim,

I am Antonio, a Microsoft Community independent advisor, a Windows 10 and Microsoft office user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

To be able to assist you properly, I would like to ask few questions from you, please see below:

1. Are you using Google Chrome browsers in both pc?

2. Did you turn on sync and sign in your google account on both pc?

If yes, you need to turn off the syn on both pc in google chrome settings.

1. Open Google Chrome, go to settings.

2. Go to You and Google option setting

3. In the Get Google Smarts in chrome section, there's a turn on sync button beside, please turn it off.

4. Then check again both PC.

You're response is highly appreciated. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Antonio

Anton.U, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. unsync browsers in two computers - Similar Threads - unsync browsers computers

2. How do I unlink/unsync two computers that share the same Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I unlink/unsync two computers that share the same Microsoft account?: Hello. I need to elaborate just a bit here.I have 2 pc's running Win10 on the same Microsoft account. Now, the differences are that one pc is a retail version of Win10, the other was the free upgrade from Win7not sure if this matters.I just did the most recent updates and...
  3. I need help unsyncing two accounts on the same computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help unsyncing two accounts on the same computer.: So, I made two accounts on the same computer I use. These two accounts share all of the files from each other. Say you have a application, it would be found on the other account. I need help preventing this. I cannot delete an application from one account because it would...
  4. I need help unsyncing two accounts on the same computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help unsyncing two accounts on the same computer.: So, I made two accounts on the same computer I use. These two accounts share all of the files from each other. Say you have a application, it would be found on the other account. I need help preventing this. I cannot delete an application from one account because it would...
  5. I need help unsyncing two accounts on the same computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Two Computers Synced- how to unsync.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Computers Synced- how to unsync.: Hi- I'm new to the Windows OS and am still learning the ins and outs. Recently I applied a setting that has my two computers desktops synced ie- all folders from on desktop show up on the other. I would like to turn this function off, but for the life of me can't remember...
  7. Unsyncing two computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unsyncing two computers: I set up Bluetooth on my desktop to use my new speakers. After I did that my husbands desktop somehow became attached to my computer and he cannot us his. It shows my desktop theme and sidebar. I've already tried to go into settings and remove the Bluetooth and turned off...
  8. Unsync Computer Problem

Unsync Computer Problem: Hi all, I have 2 computers sync to the same account. That means whenever I download an application like Zoom or Steam, it shows up on the other computer too. Whenever I delete an application it deletes it on the other computer. How do I fix that? TIA...
  9. Unsync Between 2 Computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unsync Between 2 Computers: I recently got a new laptop, and I already own a Windows 10 PC. I logged in using my email that was also the email for my PC, and I synced the settings. After a while of having the settings synced using OneDrive, The shortcuts I have from my PC, are now showing up on my...
  10. I want to unsync parts of my two home computers

I want to unsync parts of my two home computers: I recently purchased a new Surface Pro windows 10 and have given my old computer windows 10 to the children to use for homework etc. Both computers are using the Microsoft Office that I purchased. Email notifications and files I leave on my Surface desktop keep popping up...