Windows 10: Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

Discus and support Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,I use Microsoft To Do strictly for work, and Apple Reminders strictly for home. Having these separate apps is important to me in ensuring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Colleen Connors, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

Hi there,I use Microsoft To Do strictly for work, and Apple Reminders strictly for home. Having these separate apps is important to me in ensuring work/life balance. I only have To Do on my work computer, and I only have Apple Reminders on my personal iPhone. However, I added my work email to the Apple Mail app on my personal iPhone and it seems to be pulling To Do list items from there, and adding them to a random reminder list. I've found guidance on how to link these two, but nothing on how to unlink or unsync them. Please help!Thank you in advance Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders :p.S. Unclear why, but I couldn't find To

:)

Colleen Connors, Oct 7, 2022
  2. K7AAY Win User

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Oct 7, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 7, 2022
  4. Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Oct 7, 2022
Thema:

Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

1. Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders - Similar Threads - Unsync Microsoft Apple

2. How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Apple Reminders offer a convenient way to keep track of to-dos and stay organized. It also allows users to create subtasks, edit reminders, and get reminders while messaging someone. These reminders can further sync across devices using iCloud. But what if you use a...
  3. Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do: From my research it appears there is a way to sync a Apple Reminders with Windows To Do, but I can't make it happen. I was able to sync my To Do list to my iPhone, but I haven't been able to sync the other direction to Windows To Do. Can I get some help with this?...
  4. Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do: From my research it appears there is a way to sync a Apple Reminders with Windows To Do, but I can't make it happen. I was able to sync my To Do list to my iPhone, but I haven't been able to sync the other direction to Windows To Do. Can I get some help with this?...
  5. Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders: Hi there,I use Microsoft To Do strictly for work, and Apple Reminders strictly for home. Having these separate apps is important to me in ensuring work/life balance. I only have To Do on my work computer, and I only have Apple Reminders on my personal iPhone. However, I added...
  6. Microsoft "To Do" skips days of reminders

Microsoft "To Do" skips days of reminders: Folks, Weeks ago, I had set up several daily reminders in Microsoft "To Do." But for some bizarre reason, it often skips whole days' worth of reminders, even though I didn't change anything. For example, for the last few days, it's been showing that the next reminders for one...
  7. Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen

in Cortana
    Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen: I've used Cortana for a long time as a reminder app without issue. Since Cortana reminders have been associated with/rolled into Microsoft To Do, I can't get the reminder to actually show up on screen in some sort of dialog box. I can set up and edit the reminder just fine....
  8. Unsync Documents from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsync Documents from OneDrive: I noticed my pc trying to upload 700+ MB of data to OneDrive yesterday and was confused as to what caused it. Apparently since the default location of Documents has been set to OneDrive which I, by the way, found very unclear at setup, I would not have agreed to it, all my...
  9. Daily Reminders in To-Do

Daily Reminders in To-Do: Hello, I watched a video on how to use To-Do and I get how the 'My Day' feature works and it might be useful for some tasks. But I have some daily reminders that I want reminded of on my PC / iPhone every day like watering plants and taking medication etc. It's not popping up...
  10. Changing or unsyncing microsoft account from a laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing or unsyncing microsoft account from a laptop: Hi, I have question about how to unsync an account from one of two laptops and switch out of the account? Windows 10 question See, a while ago my moms laptop somehow got synced to mine and I dont know how to disconnect and put in her microsoft account instead. I've...