Windows 10: Until today I had the Webnavigator browser. I messed up my compture. how do I get it back

Discus and support Until today I had the Webnavigator browser. I messed up my compture. how do I get it back in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was messing around on my computer because I was trying out Microsoft edge. I started to panic. I have no idea what happened but I lost my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rhondafrommsla, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Until today I had the Webnavigator browser. I messed up my compture. how do I get it back

I was messing around on my computer because I was trying out Microsoft edge. I started to panic. I have no idea what happened but I lost my webnavigator browser. How do I get it back with all the info I have saved on it? Can we do it online or should I take it to a shop? I need the info and I don't know how to find it. Please can you help?

:)

rhondafrommsla, Feb 4, 2023

2. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Unable to set default browser

• Does this issue happens while you try to set other browser as default too or is it specific to specific browser?

Any browser.

Already did the steps you suggested. It's some kind of bug where it's impossible to set a default browser at all.

I heard elsewhere from one other user
    that it seems to be a problem with upgrading to 10 on the SP3. Sounds very specifc.

guustavooo, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Until today I had the Webnavigator browser. I messed up my compture. how do I get it back

Browser landings are blank

Thank you Abdul_Malik. The browser is Chrome, the issue is when I open Chrome and search for any subject and it lands on The Search Engine Landing page. The search engine landing page is blank until I hit the reload arrow. So far today it is working properly.
    If it works properly throughout today I will mark this as solved, even though I never figured out why it was doing it.

BillCosner, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Until today I had the Webnavigator browser. I messed up my compture. how do I get it back

1. Until today I had the Webnavigator browser. I messed up my compture. how do I get it back - Similar Threads - Until today Webnavigator

2. i had to unistall microsoft 365. how do i get back access to it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had to unistall microsoft 365. how do i get back access to it: i had to unistall microsoft 365. how do i get back access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-to-unistall-microsoft-365-how-do-i-get-back/b6f92288-f85e-42e7-b04b-10f9f52e6afb
  3. i had to unistall microsoft 365. how do i get back access to it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i had to unistall microsoft 365. how do i get back access to it: i had to unistall microsoft 365. how do i get back access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-to-unistall-microsoft-365-how-do-i-get-back/b6f92288-f85e-42e7-b04b-10f9f52e6afb
  4. how d I get back my Firefox browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how d I get back my Firefox browser?: I want to use my Firefox browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-d-i-get-back-my-firefox-browser/0105d444-548f-46a0-82ab-a0c4ab13e66d
  5. how d I get back my Firefox browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how d I get back my Firefox browser?: I want to use my Firefox browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-d-i-get-back-my-firefox-browser/0105d444-548f-46a0-82ab-a0c4ab13e66d
  6. Until today I had the Webnavigator browser. I messed up my compture. how do I get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Until today I had the Webnavigator browser. I messed up my compture. how do I get it back: I was messing around on my computer because I was trying out Microsoft edge. I started to panic. I have no idea what happened but I lost my webnavigator browser. How do I get it back with all the info I have saved on it? Can we do it online or should I take it to a shop? I...
  7. MY LAPTOP IS MESSING UP I HAD TO FACTORY RESET IT AND I CANT DO ANYTHING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MY LAPTOP IS MESSING UP I HAD TO FACTORY RESET IT AND I CANT DO ANYTHING: I reset my laptop cause i had to and when it booted back up i lost the windows store app and i cant find it or reinstall it. I cant reinstall discord or anything else because every **** time i try this pops up "There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from...
  8. webnavigator browser not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    webnavigator browser not working: I am unable to attach documents from my my webnavigator browser. It is not working properly. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webnavigator-browser-not-working/ae106bc3-b661-43cd-9b2c-9d2e66c789f9
  9. Audio messed up in a update i had today

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio messed up in a update i had today: Don't know what happened cant find out how to fix this on google. Everything is very distorted sounding. Headphone are fine, the update triggered something. submitted by /u/im_naughty [link] [comments]...
  10. How do I get back to the version of Edge I had last week?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get back to the version of Edge I had last week?: The new version has wiped out my favorites and a treasured screen saver, adds much more time to get my computer started, wiped out connection for my e-mail. Every time I try to re-add favorites, it looks fine until I sign off and then it goes back to the beginning....