Windows 10: Untrusted file

Discus and support Untrusted file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I just want ask if anybody can help with this error. I don't know what to do. Any advices?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanielBures, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Untrusted file

Hello, I just want ask if anybody can help with this error. I don't know what to do. Any advices?

Untrusted file d7b21430-4f87-4098-8ff3-c98f767f9344?upload=true.png

:)

DanielBures, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Feb 1, 2020
  3. How do I unblock publisher on windows 10?

While I could find the file for Untrusted Publishers, the publisher in question (Samsung) was not there. In fact, there were no untrusted publishers listed.

What would my next step be?

NormaFrick, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Untrusted file

How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Untrusted file

1. Untrusted file - Similar Threads - Untrusted file

2. I keep getting this error for easy anti cheat Untrusted system file C Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this error for easy anti cheat Untrusted system file C Windows...: Easy anti cheat does not launch therefore I can’t play games that use easy anti cheat and I keep getting this error Untrusted system file C Windows\System32\version.dIl...
  3. I keep getting this error for easy anti cheat Untrusted system file C Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting this error for easy anti cheat Untrusted system file C Windows...: Easy anti cheat does not launch therefore I can’t play games that use easy anti cheat and I keep getting this error Untrusted system file C Windows\System32\version.dIl...
  4. Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of the file is untrusted in Word.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of the file is untrusted in Word.: I have been getting the error Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of the file is untrusted in Word. We added the trusted location already in the trust center and it is still popping up afterwards in windows 10 enterprise. The only thing that has...
  5. Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of the file is untrusted in Word.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of the file is untrusted in Word.: I have been getting the error Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of the file is untrusted in Word. We added the trusted location already in the trust center and it is still popping up afterwards in windows 10 enterprise. The only thing that has...
  6. Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of the file is untrusted in Word.

7. System file is untrusted by multiple anti cheat software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System file is untrusted by multiple anti cheat software.: Hello, recently I've been trying to play a couple of games, and everytime I tried to launch them, the anti cheat software that's integrated into the game has told me there is an untrusted file. The directory for the file is C:\Windows\System32\dmwapi.dll. I have no clue what...
  8. System file is untrusted by multiple anti cheat software.

System file is untrusted by multiple anti cheat software.: Hello, recently I've been trying to play a couple of games, and everytime I tried to launch them, the anti cheat software that's integrated into the game has told me there is an untrusted file. The directory for the file is C:\Windows\System32\dmwapi.dll. I have no clue what...
  9. Help :c -Untrusted system file C:\\Windows\System32\xgameruntime.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help :c -Untrusted system file C:\\Windows\System32\xgameruntime.dll: Hi i need help, I have a problem with this file xgameruntime.dll in Dead By Daylight. I have already tried these commands in cmd "sfc scannow" "netsh winsock reset" "int ip reset reset log.txt" and reinstalling windows 10 keeping files. [ATTACH] -Se mueve desde el foro...
  10. Please Help! Untrusted System File.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please Help! Untrusted System File.: Windows Version: 1903 (OS Build 18362.959) Hello! I recently tried to open a program and it gave me this error msg. [img] I have been researching to try to figure out the problem online but can't figure out how to fix this! Have ran SFC scannow and tried to view the...