Windows 10: Untrusted System File (my User mode intel driver)

Discus and support Untrusted System File (my User mode intel driver) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to launch a couple games including fortnite I get the message Untrusted System File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Help Please User Mode, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Untrusted System File (my User mode intel driver)

When I try to launch a couple games including fortnite I get the message Untrusted System File (C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_982edc2ef955363e\igd10ium64.dll)

Im not sure whats happening but the command takes me to a User Mode Driver so I don't what to do

:)

Help Please User Mode, Aug 8, 2018

2. Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver not compatible with Windows 10

Hi Jae,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

Some programs and/or drivers might not work as expected in Windows 10 as some manufacturers are still in the process of manufacturing the new definitions of the drivers.

In this case, you can download an older version of the driver and install it in compatibility mode with a compatible version of Windows.

For example, you can download Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator version compatible to Windows 7 and install in compatibility mode in Windows 10. Refer to the following steps:

Step 1: Download and save the driver on the desktop from the following link.

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows* 7(exe)

Step 2: Install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 7 in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Check with the issue. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Intel HD Graphics Drivers 10.18.15.4256

Hi Kim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to hear that drivers are causing the problem in the Windows 10 Computer.

This issue can occur due to corrupted/incompatible display drivers on the computer. So I would like you to follow the steps:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the driver in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

• Press Windows+ X and select Device Manager, and press
      Enter.

• Find and double-click the category of device whose driver you wish to uninstall (for example, the graphics card would be listed under Display Adapters).

• Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.

• After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Please reply with status of the issue for further assistance.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Untrusted System File (my User mode intel driver)

Problem with intel and Geforce Display driver

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

For a better clarity of your issue, please answer these queries below:
    • Do you receive any error code or error message?
    • What is the make and model of the pc?
    I would like to inform you that, you need to login to the PC using the Microsoft Account, to check, if that helps.

Also, I suggest you to install any pending updates on the PC to check, if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the PC and login to the either administrator account or the Microsoft account to check, if that helps.

Then refer to the Microsoft article link below and check, if the issue still persists.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

This issue could occur due to corrupted or incompatible display adaptor device driver or graphic card driver on your system.

Please follow these methods below, and check, if it helps.

Method 1:

Uninstall and reinstall the Intel and Geforce Display driver and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the Intel and Geforce Display driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand Intel and Geforce Display driver in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the Intel and Geforce Display driver and click on “uninstall".

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

e. Download the latest Intel and Geforce Display driver from the manufacturer’s website and reinstall it.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

This issue occurs due to the outdated Intel and Geforce Display drivers may not be compatible.

The Intel and Geforce Display drivers could be compatible with the previous version of Windows, rather than Windows 10.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the Intel and Geforce Display drivers and reinstall the latest Intel and Geforce Display driver in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the Intel and Geforce Display drivers in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest Intel and Geforce Display drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Please refer to the below article “How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10” by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Windows Update may have updated drivers available that may be relevant to your current issue. Many times, updated drivers are listed in the "Optional" section of Windows Update. Install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps.

Please feel free to contact us with more information, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Untrusted System File (my User mode intel driver)

1. Untrusted System File (my User mode intel driver) - Similar Threads - Untrusted System File

2. System file is untrusted by multiple anti cheat software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System file is untrusted by multiple anti cheat software.: Hello, recently I've been trying to play a couple of games, and everytime I tried to launch them, the anti cheat software that's integrated into the game has told me there is an untrusted file. The directory for the file is C:\Windows\System32\dmwapi.dll. I have no clue what...
  3. System file is untrusted by multiple anti cheat software.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System file is untrusted by multiple anti cheat software.: Hello, recently I've been trying to play a couple of games, and everytime I tried to launch them, the anti cheat software that's integrated into the game has told me there is an untrusted file. The directory for the file is C:\Windows\System32\dmwapi.dll. I have no clue what...
  4. Please Help! Untrusted System File.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please Help! Untrusted System File.: Windows Version: 1903 (OS Build 18362.959) Hello! I recently tried to open a program and it gave me this error msg. [img] I have been researching to try to figure out the problem online but can't figure out how to fix this! Have ran SFC scannow and tried to view the...
  5. Please Help! Untrusted System File.

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Help! Untrusted System File.: Windows Version: 1903 (OS Build 18362.959) Hello! I recently tried to open a program and it gave me this error msg. [img] I have been researching to try to figure out the problem online but can't figure out how to fix this! Have ran SFC scannow and tried to view the...
  6. Untrusted File System

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Untrusted File System: 05/14/2020, I started playing Apex Legends on my PC the Season has started on that week an played only one seasion. Then the next day I found that something is wrong with my Apex program wasn't operating right. As it goes on the loading screen into the game. An error popped...
  7. Untrusted file

Untrusted file: Hello, I just want ask if anybody can help with this error. I don't know what to do. Any advices? [ATTACH]...
  8. untrusted system file

untrusted system file: A game I play a lot called Rust has just started to give 2 errors that come one after the other. first the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142) and then the anti cheat that the game uses says there's an untrusted system file (C:Windows\System32\wsock32.dll)...
  9. Untrusted system file

Untrusted system file: A game that i play a lot called Rust is using an anti-cheat called EAC(Easy Anti-Cheat). This anti-cheat is detecting an untrusted system file. [ATTACH]...
  10. Untrusted System File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Untrusted System File: Yesterday I tried to launch games that I usually play on my PC but received a message: ‘Untrusted System File’ with this path: (C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_982edc2ef955363e\igd10ium64.dll) How to fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. untrusted system file anti cheat