Windows 10: Unused Paper Sizes - Can I Remove Them?

Discus and support Unused Paper Sizes - Can I Remove Them? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Firstly, I have an Epson Workforce WF-7620 Printer, if that makes a difference. Secondly, I'm (obviously) on Windows 10 since I'm here, using Word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JOSHSKORN, Nov 15, 2016.

1. JOSHSKORN Win User

Unused Paper Sizes - Can I Remove Them?

Firstly, I have an Epson Workforce WF-7620 Printer, if that makes a difference.

Secondly, I'm (obviously) on Windows 10 since I'm here, using Word 2016, however I don't think the application itself is important. I could be wrong. I'l just use it as an example.

When I choose my paper sizes in MS Word, can I limit the selection to just Letter (8 1/2 x 11 in), Legal (8 1/2 x 14 in) and 11 x 17 in (aka Tabloid)? I want to hide all of the other paper sizes from the list.

:)

JOSHSKORN, Nov 15, 2016

2. Windows 10 How do you print from my photos?

The photo printing app in Windows 10 offers paper sizes of A4, letter & legal, none of which are commonly used photo sizes! Can I change the paper size somehow?

ColinGarlick, Nov 15, 2016
  3. Print issues with Photos app.

When trying to print from the Photos app, specifically, there is no 11x17 paper size option. When I try the A3, A4, and 11x17W sizes, I'm told there is no matching paper size at the printer.

I can go into the printing preferences and select the 11x17 size option there and try any of the above sizes out of Photos I get the same thing. If I select 11x17 in the preferences and then leave the Photos size alone it prints letter.

Original Title: 11x17 Paper Option

ABCOEHelpDesk, Nov 15, 2016
Thema:

Unused Paper Sizes - Can I Remove Them?

1. Unused Paper Sizes - Can I Remove Them? - Similar Threads - Unused Paper Sizes

2. How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?: When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and paper size option with a list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  3. How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?: When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and paper size option with a list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  4. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print on ledger sized paper: How do I change my print settings in Excel to print on ledger sized paper? 11 X 17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-ledger-sized-paper/d45e5f4a-2851-4151-9a56-129b62ef2d91
  5. Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable: For some reason, when I go to print in Publisher, all of my custom paper sizes I have entered are in the Unusable section from the paper size drop down menu. I am trying to print on a single sheet. They all show up and are accessible when I switch to tiled print. Is there a...
  6. Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable

Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable: For some reason, when I go to print in Publisher, all of my custom paper sizes I have entered are in the Unusable section from the paper size drop down menu. I am trying to print on a single sheet. They all show up and are accessible when I switch to tiled print. Is there a...
  7. Custom Paper Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Custom Paper Size: I am not able to print 24" x 36" to from my HP windows 10 laptop to my wide format printer. The printer has the capability and the correct paper size installed. I created a custom paper form to that size. But the custom size does not show up as an option when I go to print. I...
  8. Paper sizes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paper sizes: I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly slow). I just subscribed to Adobe Photoshop (as the software doesn't seem to be available on CD anymore) With my old...
  9. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Social...
  10. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Remove unused paper sizes Windows 10