Windows 10: Unusual App in Task Manager

Discus and support Unusual App in Task Manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well i am not certain if it is an app a service or what it is, I looked online and nada which is very unusual. I also, search The community and again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by scottie12345567788, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Unusual App in Task Manager

Well i am not certain if it is an app a service or what it is, I looked online and nada which is very unusual. I also, search The community and again nothing. The Mystery App/Service is "Girl Fekolo" anyone have any thoughts?

Unusual App in Task Manager 6b91c551-40f2-4770-9418-4a8af4985b2f?upload=true.png

:)

scottie12345567788, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Asad_271 Win User

Unusual process in task manager

When I opened my task manager I noticed that under non-windows processes 'Windows Command Processor' was open. I am aware this is the cmd, but it still listed this when no cmd was open on my screen.
    Further more the file location was SysWOW64 rather than the system32 folder where it opens from when I open cmd normally. Is this unusual or does the SysWOW64 version of cmd just sometimes run in the background. When I end the process it re-opens itself eventually.
    I am using Windows 10 with the Anniversary update.

Asad_271, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Alain2017 Win User
    Unusual application address in task manager for sttray64.exe

I am trying to repair my Win 10, that newly became so slow, in Chrome browsing and startup, by limiting unnecessary startup programs.
    I found a "Program" program and did some research about it and decided to remove it from my PC.
    But it could not be displayed in add/remove program list.
    right click options are disabled in task manager.
    What I realized is that, the addres of this file is unusual, there is a double coat in the middle of address, not at the end!.

Unusual App in Task Manager [​IMG]

"C:\Program" files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe
    I checked, the file is not in this folder.

I have an updated Antivirus, firewall running.

in thhe other hand, after my last Win updates, my sound system not working properly, for example volume meter is not folowing keyboard buttons, and headphone jack could not mute pc speakers and I can hear from both of them.

So I need experts help.

Best

Alain2017, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Unusual App in Task Manager

Task Bar, Task manager and apps, all not responding, Windows 10

step 1 worked a dream. Had earlier tried everything suggested in these forums. nothing had worked to solve the problem. The media creation tool as suggested in step 1 did the trick. - it took several hours, but worth it.

ps. original complaint - non responding - and task manager - blank or useless.

Harry Thompson 966, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Unusual App in Task Manager

1. Unusual App in Task Manager - Similar Threads - Unusual App Task

2. There are no runnig apps in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are no runnig apps in task manager: Hdfu xhjcjc jckv xhjcgzhxjc bxjckvmv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-no-runnig-apps-in-task-manager/3638b6a4-62d9-401b-846e-263d62490aaa
  3. There are no runnig apps in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are no runnig apps in task manager: Hdfu xhjcjc jckv xhjcgzhxjc bxjckvmv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-no-runnig-apps-in-task-manager/3638b6a4-62d9-401b-846e-263d62490aaa
  4. Task manager suspending apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager suspending apps: Hey,I use a windows 11 and I've noticed that it suspends my minimized apps automatically. I then came to know that it is normal and it is done to save resources. But I have an app that i want to keep alive. How do i stop suspending apps in windows 11 ? I found many tutorials...
  5. task Manager shows something unusual

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task Manager shows something unusual: i am worried whether my cpu has problem? normally the graph of the cpu only has one line, but today when I opened it, two different lines appeared. is this an error? And does it need to be handled?...
  6. The "System" Process in Task Manager Using Unusually High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The "System" Process in Task Manager Using Unusually High CPU Usage: In the past few days I have noticed the System process using a lot of CPU in Task Manager, around25% - 40% CPU usage. Since then I have noticed my fans randomly start spinning a lot when I am doing light tasks, like using Chrome. I am also seeing the blue loading sign next to...
  7. Suspended apps on task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suspended apps on task manager: Hi I was wondering if there is a way I could unsuspend apps or stop them from being suspended in task manager When I try and open a game I have in file explorer it starts processing it for a bit and then suspends it and closes it but its only using less than 4% of the cpu...
  8. Missing app in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing app in Task Manager: Hello, all. I am using the Arduino IDE for programming and the app is not showing up in the Task Manager. I have rebooted several times and it has not solved the problem. In order to close the program, I have to completely reboot the computer. I cannot find anything online...
  9. Pick an app in task manager?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pick an app in task manager?: Hi I saw four of these running in my task manager. What does it mean? 111519
  10. Unusual application address in task manager for sttray64.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusual application address in task manager for sttray64.exe: I am trying to repair my Win 10, that newly became so slow, in Chrome browsing and startup, by limiting unnecessary startup programs. I found a "Program" program and did some research about it and decided to remove it from my PC. But it could not be displayed in add/remove...