Windows 10: unusual behaviour by exe file

Discus and support unusual behaviour by exe file in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; PUA:Win32/Solvusof, every time I scan defender says unusual behaviour for download folder in F, low... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nageshsharma, Sep 3, 2020.

1. unusual behaviour by exe file

PUA:Win32/Solvusof, every time I scan defender says unusual behaviour for download folder in F, low

:)

nageshsharma, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Sep 3, 2020
  3. zaris47 Win User
    Windows showing unusual behaviour.

Recently I was notified that I should be updated (1809) and moreover the whole laptop was showing unusual behaviour. I eventually updated and after that the system has been showing unusual behaviour of which are

-The texts dissapear from incons, task manager and all

-Whenever I try to open Chrome , the whole pc freezes to the point where the only option is a Power kill

-Disk usage is 100% with no processes on task manager. There are processes but they dont add upto 100% usage combined.

The only thing I did prior to the update was force remove some bloatware since I wanted smoother experience.

I tried using DISM and tried to upgrade my pc to 1903 with media creation tool but the problem still persists.

Thank you.

PS : I also tried the windows repair method tutorial from this forum.

zaris47, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Alain2017 Win User

unusual behaviour by exe file

Unusual application address in task manager for sttray64.exe

I am trying to repair my Win 10, that newly became so slow, in Chrome browsing and startup, by limiting unnecessary startup programs.
    I found a "Program" program and did some research about it and decided to remove it from my PC.
    But it could not be displayed in add/remove program list.
    right click options are disabled in task manager.
    What I realized is that, the addres of this file is unusual, there is a double coat in the middle of address, not at the end!.

unusual behaviour by exe file [​IMG]

"C:\Program" files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe
    I checked, the file is not in this folder.

I have an updated Antivirus, firewall running.

in thhe other hand, after my last Win updates, my sound system not working properly, for example volume meter is not folowing keyboard buttons, and headphone jack could not mute pc speakers and I can hear from both of them.

So I need experts help.

Best

Alain2017, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

unusual behaviour by exe file

1. unusual behaviour by exe file - Similar Threads - unusual behaviour exe

2. Bluetooth mouse left click shows unusual behaviour.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse left click shows unusual behaviour.: Bluetooth mouse left click presses the back button on chrome. I am working on Windows 10 OS Build 19043.1110 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-mouse-left-click-shows-unusual-behaviour/498e1385-0c92-4850-96df-54808f27c467
  3. Taskbar clock - new and unusual behaviour related to RuntimeBroker.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar clock - new and unusual behaviour related to RuntimeBroker.exe: After upgrading to build 2004 I noticed that if I teminate all RuntimeBrokers from task manager (I like to keep the number of running processes to a minimum) the task bar's clock will crash when clicked on. Specifically what crashes is ShellExperienceHost.exe, with faulting...
  4. Unusual file called bksystem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unusual file called bksystem: There's unusal file appeared suddenly in the partition called bksystem And when i tried to delete this. It told me give permission And when I gave it It continued the deleting but stopped in the middle of that sayingthat couldn't be deleted[IMG] Is that virus or system...
  5. Unusual file running

Unusual file running: I discovered a file called "AmbiguousSHCommunity.exe" running on my computer. I can't find any reference to this file anywhere. I can't delete it and can't remove it from the registry. [ATTACH]...
  6. Unusual tmp files

Unusual tmp files: I navigated to a folder on my local server and noticed that a tmp file flashed in to view briefly in the folder and then disappeared. I was able to open a properties view window before it disappeared. It showed a file named EVPS_1744_4132_20201613742.tmp owned by the...
  7. Windows showing unusual behaviour after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows showing unusual behaviour after update: Recently I was notified that I should be updated (1809) and moreover the whole laptop was showing unusual behaviour. I eventually updated and after that the system has been showing unusual behaviour of which are -The texts dissapear from incons, task manager and all...
  8. Windows showing unusual behaviour.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows showing unusual behaviour.: Recently I was notified that I should be updated (1809) and moreover the whole laptop was showing unusual behaviour. I eventually updated and after that the system has been showing unusual behaviour of which are -The texts dissapear from incons, task manager and all...
  9. Unusual Power Behaviour.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusual Power Behaviour.: The last two days, my laptop has been failing to power up on mains, the only work around for now is having to do a re-boot before it will kick in on the mains supply, I haven't changed any settings, or never been in or near the BIOS. Once I have done a re-boot, the mains...
  10. Unusual application address in task manager for sttray64.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusual application address in task manager for sttray64.exe: I am trying to repair my Win 10, that newly became so slow, in Chrome browsing and startup, by limiting unnecessary startup programs. I found a "Program" program and did some research about it and decided to remove it from my PC. But it could not be displayed in add/remove...