Windows 10: Unusual Blue screening/Booting into Bios. Percussive Maintenance provides temporary fix

Discus and support Unusual Blue screening/Booting into Bios. Percussive Maintenance provides temporary fix in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've seen someone have a similar issue, but I can't verify that we have the same issue.Laptop occasionally blue screens, then boots into BIOS, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Szymon Kaczynski, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Unusual Blue screening/Booting into Bios. Percussive Maintenance provides temporary fix

I've seen someone have a similar issue, but I can't verify that we have the same issue.Laptop occasionally blue screens, then boots into BIOS, and repeatedly boots into bios unless you hold down another key as it boots. Percussive maintenance i.e. hitting the laptop with my fist seems to solve the problem. There are currently 21 Critical errors in the event viewer dating back to May of last year, the first occurrence was in May, the second third and fourth in October on the same day, the next in november/december, before a spike in cases towards the end of January up to now. Kernel Power Eve

:)

Szymon Kaczynski, Mar 5, 2024
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 5, 2024
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Mar 5, 2024
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Unusual Blue screening/Booting into Bios. Percussive Maintenance provides temporary fix

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Mar 5, 2024
Thema:

Unusual Blue screening/Booting into Bios. Percussive Maintenance provides temporary fix

1. Unusual Blue screening/Booting into Bios. Percussive Maintenance provides temporary fix - Similar Threads - Unusual Blue screening

2. how to fix broken bios and blue screen ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix broken bios and blue screen ?: hello, good evening everyone, i recently installed windows 10 on a RV-42_AD1BR notebook and my bios stopped booting, it boots directly into windows. i need to make some adjustments to the bios, i tried to update but it gives the following error:if you call support, please...
  3. Unusual Blue screening/Booting into Bios. Percussive Maintenance provides temporary fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusual Blue screening/Booting into Bios. Percussive Maintenance provides temporary fix: I've seen someone have a similar issue, but I can't verify that we have the same issue.Laptop occasionally blue screens, then boots into BIOS, and repeatedly boots into bios unless you hold down another key as it boots. Percussive maintenance i.e. hitting the laptop with my...
  4. How to fix black screen after BIOS screen when booting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix black screen after BIOS screen when booting?: My PC turns on and displays BIOS but not the sign in screen like before. This only happens in normal boot, in safe mode I can see sign in screen and everything after signing in.I've tried running cmd to fix corrupted files with no luck.I also deleted recent installed programs...
  5. Blue screen then Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen then Bios: Hi, greetings,I have been getting a blue screen then the PC runs into The bois window and if I click the save & exit button, it will show a black screen and then come back to the BIOS. After checking apparently my PC does not read my SSD m.2 because it does not show in the...
  6. Blue screen then Bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen then Bios: Hi, greetings,I have been getting a blue screen then the PC runs into The bois window and if I click the save & exit button, it will show a black screen and then come back to the BIOS. After checking apparently my PC does not read my SSD m.2 because it does not show in the...
  7. Blue screen then Bios

8. Unusual Option for Removal of Temporary Files for System/Setting/Storage/This PC/Temporary...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unusual Option for Removal of Temporary Files for System/Setting/Storage/This PC/Temporary...: Hello, I have Windows 10 version 1803 on HP Spectre x360 laptop with a SSD drive, 232 GB. I have 170 GB of free space. There are no saved documents, pictures or videos. I have only installed apps and software installed when I purchased the laptop. My question is: When...
  9. Unusual Boot Problems

Unusual Boot Problems: Haven't used the computer for a few days, and now it was very difficult for it to boot. I reset the computer a few times to get into advanced troubleshooting, but all I had to do was continue to windows 10. The automatic repair feature said it failed and that I should check...
  10. No bios screen at boot

in Windows 10 Support
    No bios screen at boot: After re-installtion issues with an old standby (Clipmate) to correct an issue with Clipmate...I decided just to revert back to a previous Acronis complete system image tib from a few days previous to the Clipmate change. However...I can not get passed the blinking cursor...