Windows 10: Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me

Discus and support Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All. Sorry to bother you all again. I have a pair of Bose wireless headphones. I went to use them earlier on Youtube and the voice on the phones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Peppercrunch, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me

Hi All.

Sorry to bother you all again. I have a pair of Bose wireless headphones. I went to use them earlier on Youtube and the voice on the phones told me mobile device not found. I checked my Bluetooth and other Devices section and it said Bluetooth is off. The problem is, I can't find the option to turn it on or off anywhere. I googled for help, but no luck. The BT icon is also missing from my action center also. Below are 3 screenshots. #1 is the Bluetooth and Other Devices window showing that BT is off. #2 is a shot of google search results displaying in light blue the sites I already looked at for help. #3 shot is of the devices on my PC.

Earlier today I found a legal site that allows me to play retro video games online for free. (RetroGames.cz - Play Old Games ONLINE) I decided to see if I could connect my PS3 controller to my PC to use instead of the keyboard. I followed all of the steps provided in a Youtube video to help me do that. The controller works great. Below is the link to the short video I watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZaZVvnV5D4

The man on the video said something like we are tricking the computer into thinking it is an XBOX 360 controller. I imagine that you all have had many questions about Bluetooth On/Off switch missing, but I don't know if in this case, if it was the instructions on the video, and the driver downloads that may have caused the issue. I have top notch virus and malware protection. Neither detected any infections after I finished the setup of the controller. On this particular site, it offers an option to download a save slate. I re-scanned after I downloaded my first save slate. Nothing detected.

Thank you all for taking the time to help.

My PC specs are still the same:

This is my computer info:

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 19041, Installed 20200628102850.000000-180
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3, CPU Count: 4
    Total Physical RAM: 32 GB
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, 1024 MB
    Hard Drives: C: 476 GB (379 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Dell Inc. 00V62H, ver A00, s/n /HQWZM22/CN7220047I01JO/
    System: Dell Inc., ver DELL - 1072009, s/n HQWZM22
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me [​IMG]

:)

Peppercrunch, Jul 23, 2020

2. Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me

Hello OldNavyGuy Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me :)

I did what you suggested and the results are below. The first one says that my device doesn't have BT. I clicked 'Next' and the second screenshot is what popped up next. I'm a little confused because I am using a BT dongle. It shows it in my devices.

Peppercrunch, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me

Hi All.

Sorry to bother you all again. I have a pair of Bose wireless headphones. I went to use them earlier on Youtube and the voice on the phones told me mobile device not found. I checked my Bluetooth and other Devices section and it said Bluetooth is off. The problem is, I can't find the option to turn it on or off anywhere. I googled for help, but no luck. The BT icon is also missing from my action center also. Below are 3 screenshots. #1 is the Bluetooth and Other Devices window showing that BT is off. #2 is a shot of google search results displaying in light blue the sites I already looked at for help. #3 shot is of the devices on my PC.

Earlier today I found a legal site that allows me to play retro video games online for free. (RetroGames.cz - Play Old Games ONLINE) I decided to see if I could connect my PS3 controller to my PC to use instead of the keyboard. I followed all of the steps provided in a Youtube video to help me do that. The controller works great. Below is the link to the short video I watched.

The man on the video said something like we are tricking the computer into thinking it is an XBOX 360 controller. I imagine that you all have had many questions about Bluetooth On/Off switch missing, but I don't know if in this case, if it was the instructions on the video, and the driver downloads that may have caused the issue. I have top notch virus and malware protection. Neither detected any infections after I finished the setup of the controller. On this particular site, it offers an option to download a save slate. I re-scanned after I downloaded my first save slate. Nothing detected.

Thank you all for taking the time to help.

My PC specs are still the same:

This is my computer info:

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 19041, Installed 20200628102850.000000-180
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3, CPU Count: 4
    Total Physical RAM: 32 GB
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, 1024 MB
    Hard Drives: C: 476 GB (379 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Dell Inc. 00V62H, ver A00, s/n /HQWZM22/CN7220047I01JO/
    System: Dell Inc., ver DELL - 1072009, s/n HQWZM22
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

4. Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me

Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me

Nice to meet you.

The shot below is the same one as yours I believe, but the on/off switch for bluetooth is missing. I thought if I uninstalled bluetooth from the device manager, I could simply insert my bluetooth dongle and it would re-install bluetooth and it's drivers. It didn't. I tried to download the bluetooth app from the Microsoft Store, but it said I already have bluetooth. If this is true, why can't I find it anywhere?

Could the drivers I downloaded to connect a PS3 controller to my PC be the problem? TheYT video above shows them

Thema:

Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me

1. Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me - Similar Threads - Unusual Bluetooth Issue

2. Unusual Issue of license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unusual Issue of license: Hi ViewersI tried to create a bootable os with Pendrive and when I restarted by machine it asked to select a drive and I don’t know which one I selected and after that my PC is saying Windows will expire soon and this never happened I had a permanent one.Please help...
  3. Unusual Issue of license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusual Issue of license: Hi ViewersI tried to create a bootable os with Pendrive and when I restarted by machine it asked to select a drive and I don’t know which one I selected and after that my PC is saying Windows will expire soon and this never happened I had a permanent one.Please help...
  4. Unusual Issue of license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Highly to me unusual ram usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highly to me unusual ram usage: I have tried many times over months to find what is causing this issue, but everything leads to a dead end. I heard standby is supposed to be decently high, but I don't think its supposed to be this high. I really don't want to upgrade my ram beyond how much I already have,...
  6. Unusual CSR Bluetooth issue with xbox one controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unusual CSR Bluetooth issue with xbox one controller: I recently needed to purchase a new bluetooth dongle for my PC when the one I was using died. The original was a cheap no name usb dongle that used an intel chipset paid maybe 10 bucks for it, the new dongle, equally as cheap, uses a CSR chipset. I installed the required...
  7. Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me: Hi All. Sorry to bother you all again. I have a pair of Bose wireless headphones. I went to use them earlier on Youtube and the voice on the phones told me mobile device not found. I checked my Bluetooth and other Devices section and it said Bluetooth is off. The problem...
  8. Unusual Camera Issues

Unusual Camera Issues: Hi all, So I have a desktop with a Logitech camera plugged in. I cannot seem to get it to work. It worked a few weeks ago, no issues. Now its not working. I uninstalled it via device manager (both under imaging devices and USB controllers), didn't solve it. I uninstalled...
  9. FCU upgrade Unusual Issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FCU upgrade Unusual Issue: This morning I am still unable to get a complete working install of the FCU upgrade. The install has completed, I get to the place where you Put in your password for my Local Account, the screen comes up that more updates need to be installed and that process continues then...
  10. very unusual keyboard issue

very unusual keyboard issue: Hi fellow Geeks: i have been researching this for over a week prior to asking for help... Long story short…keyboard stopped working on laptop, dell 5759 touch screen..nothing on it was working…. I am rather computer savy, hence I did do they obvious things, including...