Windows 10: Unusual entries in Notication

Discus and support Unusual entries in Notication in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi If I look on SETTINGS | SYSTEM | NOTIFICATIONS there are a few unusual entries: [img] Anyone have anything similar on their machine or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fiendish, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Fiendish Win User

Unusual entries in Notication

Hi

If I look on SETTINGS | SYSTEM | NOTIFICATIONS there are a few unusual entries:

Unusual entries in Notication [​IMG]

Anyone have anything similar on their machine or any idea as to what they may be?

Tim

:)

Fiendish, Aug 9, 2015
  2. d0gknees Win User

Registry Key Duplicated

What lead you to look at this entry? What is the problem you're trying to solve? There's nothing unusual about the information you posted.

d0gknees, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Monkey57 Win User
    Bootsector/Rootkit virus cannot be removed with clean install?

"Is it possible that the virus in that computer could have infected the recovery CD?" -> Yes

I would suggest a USB rather then a CD, to burn the media to, it's usually faster....... It is very important to create the install Media from a safe, secure computer.

unusual entries...

What are the unusual entries? -> i don't see unusual entries..

scanregw.exe is not part of Win10

"Microsoft has pulled the plug on scanreg.exe and scanregw.exe. They have discontinued it since Windows Vista (or maybe even since XP, they don't say on their Knowledge Base website)."

don't have scanregw.exe on my pc windows says file not found

Monkey57, Aug 9, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

I have the same - it is a bug.

Take the GUID and look in regedit....

lx07, Aug 9, 2015
  5. Fiendish Win User
    Thankshalasz

Yeh, I'd found them in regedit but nowhere else. Glad (if you know what I mean) that someone else has them too*Wink

Tim

Fiendish, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Unusual entries in Notication - Similar Threads - Unusual entries Notication

2. Unusual sign-in notice legitimate?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unusual sign-in notice legitimate?: I recently received the following notice of unusual sign-in. I know where I was at the time shown, so it couldn't have been me. I do notrecognize the IP address. The button to "Review recent activity" points to https://account.microsoft.com/activity, but when I log in, the...
  3. Unusual activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unusual activity: I have been receiving notices of unusual sign in activity . I changed my passed word today. I want to know if there is anything else I need to do or even if this is a legit email as it is coming in my junk mail. If there was someone to talk with the problem would have been...
  4. Unusual activity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusual activity: I have been receiving notices of unusual sign in activity . I changed my passed word today. I want to know if there is anything else I need to do or even if this is a legit email as it is coming in my junk mail. If there was someone to talk with the problem would have been...
  5. Unusual Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unusual Email: Hello everyone, please i need your help. My LAN users, some of them check their email in the morning, they found an email, saved in draft folders, and it has an attachment called "FileAttachment.txt", but no one created that message. Some of the users came across this issue...
  6. I have been receiving notices of Unusual sign-in activity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have been receiving notices of Unusual sign-in activity: The sign in details lists date and time in GMT not me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-receiving-notices-of-unusual-sign-in/68b6db4f-ff15-4301-a83f-1cf87b7ab66f
  7. Unusual BSODS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unusual BSODS: Hi I am having issues with my pc that had gone away for a few months but now are back with a vengeance. I've reinstalled every driver, reseated ram and gpu, reinstalled windows, removed all unnecessary hardware... I've even replaced my graphics card from a 2060 to 2070S....
  8. Unusual Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unusual Account: Hi After seeing a popup message asking me to attend to some account issues, I noticed a new account that has been added but not by me. The account name is HolidayCalendars_A0088992-079B-BCCB-8E046D03..... Can anybody help identify what account this is? Was this added by...
  9. notice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    notice: why did rec this opening website[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notice/e35b3e98-5516-4f78-b1c6-085bcf78a36b
  10. I've noticed a number of what appear to be duplicate '*.*.1' or '*.*.2' registry entries...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've noticed a number of what appear to be duplicate '*.*.1' or '*.*.2' registry entries...: I'm using Argente Utilities Registry Editor to scan the registry for errors before deciding to delete them or not. The duplicates are found in the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT section of the registry... [ATTACH]...