Windows 10: Unusual Error On Startup!

Discus and support Unusual Error On Startup! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my computer, I get this error. It has been appearing for almost two weeks now, and since it first appeared every file that I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AhmerAli1, Apr 11, 2020.

1. AhmerAli1 Win User

Unusual Error On Startup!

Whenever I turn on my computer, I get this error.

It has been appearing for almost two weeks now, and since it first appeared every file that I open that is affiliated with some app, for .mp4 files open with vlc player, whenever I open the file, it takes several minutes for vlc to open and play the video, on the other hand if I open vlc first, it opens instantaneously then i have to open file through vlc to play it. Since this message started appearing, all the other files, e.g. pptx, docx... are doing the same.

Can I know what this is and how to fix it??

Unusual Error On Startup! [​IMG]

:)

AhmerAli1, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Startup Error

Hi Abishek,

Thank you for writing your concern in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you in troubleshooting the issue. With the information that you’ve provided, it looks like there could be some third part conflict or corrupt Windows files which is causing the error.

I suggest you to perform the following method and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Perform Startup Repair. Follow the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart
      from login screen.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Unusual Error On Startup!

Getting an app error on startup.

Hi,

To address your concern on startup application error, you can disable
    7d67b.65e857
    on startup. Follow these steps:

• Right-click on taskbar.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Click Startup tab.
    • Right-click 7d67b.65e857, and then choose Disable.

Let us know how it goes.

Meliton Dec, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Unusual Error On Startup!

1. Unusual Error On Startup! - Similar Threads - Unusual Error Startup

2. Unusual activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unusual activity: I have been receiving notices of unusual sign in activity . I changed my passed word today. I want to know if there is anything else I need to do or even if this is a legit email as it is coming in my junk mail. If there was someone to talk with the problem would have been...
  3. Unusual activity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusual activity: I have been receiving notices of unusual sign in activity . I changed my passed word today. I want to know if there is anything else I need to do or even if this is a legit email as it is coming in my junk mail. If there was someone to talk with the problem would have been...
  4. Unusual Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unusual Email: Hello everyone, please i need your help. My LAN users, some of them check their email in the morning, they found an email, saved in draft folders, and it has an attachment called "FileAttachment.txt", but no one created that message. Some of the users came across this issue...
  5. Unusual Bluescreen Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unusual Bluescreen Error: I have had an unusual error with my laptop recently. If I try to restart my laptop with usb-devices like my keyboard and mouse plugged in, I get stuck in a bluescreen loop. The error is "WHEA_INTERNAL_ERROR". To stop this loop, I simply unplug the devices from my keyboard,...
  6. BSOD into unusual errors/problems.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD into unusual errors/problems.: So about 3 nights ago I was using my desktop and was randomly met with a BSOD(unfortunately the screen went by too fast and I wasn't thinking to see the error code). I went to bed thinking everything would be fine but when I booted up my PC the next day and I was met with an...
  7. Unusual culprit irql not less or equal error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unusual culprit irql not less or equal error: Hello! When most advanced users see a BSOD with the infamous "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" error, we mostly suspect a bad RAM module or a hard disk failure. That's mostly true, but I currently had this BSOD any time I restarted my PC for a rather unusual cause! Every time I...
  8. Unusual Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unusual Account: Hi After seeing a popup message asking me to attend to some account issues, I noticed a new account that has been added but not by me. The account name is HolidayCalendars_A0088992-079B-BCCB-8E046D03..... Can anybody help identify what account this is? Was this added by...
  9. C++ Runtime Error ... terminate in an unusual way

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C++ Runtime Error ... terminate in an unusual way: Trying to run Canon Digital Photo Pro 4 (DPP4) & I get the following error message right after the Canon DPP4 splash screen appears: ==================================== Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: C:\pr… This application has requested...
  10. Unusual Message at Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusual Message at Startup: Since creators update was installed a couple of days ago, I've been seeing this message on the screen during boot up, "Scanning and repairing drive , (followed by a bunch of things in parentheses), then ending with 100%" Then the machine finishes booting up. This happens all...