Windows 10: Unusual file running

Discus and support Unusual file running in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I discovered a file called "AmbiguousSHCommunity.exe" running on my computer. I can't find any reference to this file anywhere. I can't delete it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mark-Lowe, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Mark-Lowe Win User

Unusual file running

I discovered a file called "AmbiguousSHCommunity.exe" running on my computer. I can't find any reference to this file anywhere. I can't delete it and can't remove it from the registry.

Unusual file running b9c18f4e-5ad7-4db1-8e29-d9b169a946b2?upload=true.jpg

:)

Mark-Lowe, Jul 12, 2020
  2. AM*
    Am* Win User

Uber file server build -- suggestions

Uber file server build -- suggestions?

I'm currently in the process of buying stuff for my file server build. Going to try and keep this build all in one thread this time.

Stuff already bought:

• Motherboard (socket 1155 H61)
      RAM (1600MHz)
      PCI SATA cards
      Operating System (Windows 8 + FreeNAS)
      SSD
      CPU (35w Pentium Ivybridge 2.6GHz)
    Looking for suggestions on:

• GPU -- use the on-die GPU or buy a PCI-E graphics card (was thinking of a 7750)? My only requirement is that it is able to run 1080p mkv files and play Blurays without a problem.
      Case -- needs to hold as many 3.5" drives as humanly possible (more than 10 at least), while not being too expensive
      PSU -- needs to be able to run over 40 SATA HDDs as well as 6xPCI RAID cards and 1xPCI-E 2.0 RAID card. Silver, Gold or Platinum?
      CPU Cooler -- fanless or not?
      Case fans
    That's all I can think of for now...unless I'm forgetting something...oh and one more thing -- I will be buying the hard drives two at a time as I run out of space. Also the PCI-E RAID card will be bought a lot later down the line, as I've only just got enough hard drives for 1 out of 6 of my PCI SATA cards.

Any suggestions, feel free to post. Thanks

3. System 32 files/ programs runs for a while and disappears on Windows 10

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the processes running on the operating system. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • When exactly does this issue persists?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to sign-out from the current user account, restart the computer, resign-in and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 3: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Unusual file running

Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity

Since you have checked your recent activity and confirmed that there were no unusual activities made, please provide us the following information:

• Do you have a new phone from a different provider, or any new apps were installed that might try to sign in using your account?
    • Some apps that sign in on your behalf including email apps and social media apps tied to a Microsoft account.
    • Apps that sign in on your behalf will need to ask for permissions to do so when they are installed, and will prompt you for your Microsoft account and password.
    • Do you remember having to enter your password when you set up any Windows Phone or Windows apps?

If you can't think of any reason why a sign in would occur
    from a different location, we strongly suggest that you reset your password and check for unusual activity on any other accounts that you might have.

If you suspect that your account was compromised, you can do the following:

• If apps, services, or subscriptions were purchased with this account:
    • Sign-in to account.microsoft.com
    • Click Review your purchases and make sure there were no new transactions that you didn't make or expect.
    • Click Billing info and make sure your billing info wasn't changed.
    • If you're using OneDrive to store and share files, photos, or other data:
    • Sign-in to OneDrive.live.com
    • Click Shared on the side menu
    • Review the folders and files that are being shared to make sure files are not being shared with people you don't know or that any shares you made weren't deleted.
    • If you're using an Outlook or Hotmail email account:
    • Sign-in to outlook.com
    • Click the gear-shaped Settings icon, then click Options.
    • Check the following settings and restore any that might have been lost or changed:
    • Check the deleted mail folder and Contacts lists to make sure unusual messages or contacts weren't added, sent, or deleted.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Kerwin Lee, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Unusual file running

1. Unusual file running - Similar Threads - Unusual file running

2. file history will not run. "unusual condition encountered" with CONFIG file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file history will not run. "unusual condition encountered" with CONFIG file: Windows 10Unusual condition was encountered during finalization of a backup cycle for configuration C:\Users\JohnB\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Configuration\ConfigFile History will not do a back up of my files....
  3. file history will not run. "unusual condition encountered" with CONFIG file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file history will not run. "unusual condition encountered" with CONFIG file: Windows 10Unusual condition was encountered during finalization of a backup cycle for configuration C:\Users\JohnB\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Configuration\ConfigFile History will not do a back up of my files....
  4. Unusual file called bksystem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unusual file called bksystem: There's unusal file appeared suddenly in the partition called bksystem And when i tried to delete this. It told me give permission And when I gave it It continued the deleting but stopped in the middle of that sayingthat couldn't be deleted[IMG] Is that virus or system...
  5. unusual behaviour by exe file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unusual behaviour by exe file: PUA:Win32/Solvusof, every time I scan defender says unusual behaviour for download folder in F, low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unusual-behaviour-by-exe-file/ef3770d3-3c19-409a-b891-e4500a0fcfad
  6. Unusual tmp files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unusual tmp files: I navigated to a folder on my local server and noticed that a tmp file flashed in to view briefly in the folder and then disappeared. I was able to open a properties view window before it disappeared. It showed a file named EVPS_1744_4132_20201613742.tmp owned by the...
  7. Unusual locking up situation on Dell laptop running Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unusual locking up situation on Dell laptop running Win10: Beginning in early August 2018 (about a week ago), my daughter's Dell laptop running Win10 experiences an odd freeze up: seemingly at random, a couple of applications will rapidly open & close windows, effectively locking up the whole laptop. Usually, this is the Windows...
  8. Unusual file name extension and size

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusual file name extension and size: I have a hidden file that is 607GB on a 931GB Hard Disk with the extension (.DErQc). What is this file doing? Regards, 115515
  9. Outlook 2016 Unusual data file path...

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 Unusual data file path...: I use Outlook 2016 as part of Office 365...I have 2 accounts configured within it. One is a Microsoft Exchange account connected to outlook.com and I use this only for 'Contacts' and 'Calendar'. The other is a pop3 mail account, used for email only. I recently...
  10. Unusual file named .62030.jpg.3bqiFX

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusual file named .62030.jpg.3bqiFX: I was making a backup of my website files to Windows 7 with Cygwin (from a LAMP server, regular PHP script) and in the process something has created a file like this: .62030.jpg.3bqiFX In the folder where it appeared, there is a nother original file named 62030.jpg,...