Windows 10: unusual HP printing problem with win 10

Discus and support unusual HP printing problem with win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my edition of windows 10 is vs 1903 . when I open up a doc or email the printer works fine., if I do a screen grab to .png - it will not print when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ttodd0450, Oct 2, 2019.

1. ttodd0450 Win User

unusual HP printing problem with win 10

my edition of windows 10 is vs 1903 . when I open up a doc or email the printer works fine., if I do a screen grab to .png - it will not print when fully open on the screen using my HP printer officejet 5255 .

.. but if I save it to a file and then go to that- folder / file thumbprint.. view in thumbprint and right click/ print it will print ...

Why ??

:)

ttodd0450, Oct 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Will not print

Thank you for posting this. I tried all the listed steps and still not able to print EXCEPT when I ran the HP Print and Scan Doctor; at the conclusion of the scan, the app prompts me to print a test page from within the Scan Doctor and it is successful. I recall the 8620 being able to do this as well, however.

robdam1001, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 new upgrade; HP network printer will not print

Windows 10 new upgrade; HP network printer shows as properly installed on printer list but will not print. Printer dialogue box shows "printing" but no output. I have removed and reinstalled this printer to this PC. Same printer worked before with
    Win 8.1 and still does with my wife's Win 7 PC. So not printer. Win 10 printer troubleshooter did not find any problems. Any suggestions to correct?

JamesLandes, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Porthos Win User

Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

Since the following worked.
    Copy your user data to the new account and delete the old account and move on. You will not have to reinstall anything.

Porthos, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. unusual HP printing problem with win 10 - Similar Threads - unusual printing problem

2. unusual HP print/scanner problem-CHKDSK fail! help pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unusual HP print/scanner problem-CHKDSK fail! help pls: HI all, am trying to fix a family PC with a 3 in 1 HP . its all good so far. sudden recent scanner fail- message is scanner not detected or not compatible.did all usual things, check cords/cables -replugged, rebooted..etc. looked at My PC, printers/scanners, checked Device...
  3. unusual HP print/scanner problem-CHKDSK fail! help pls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unusual HP print/scanner problem-CHKDSK fail! help pls: HI all, am trying to fix a family PC with a 3 in 1 HP . its all good so far. sudden recent scanner fail- message is scanner not detected or not compatible.did all usual things, check cords/cables -replugged, rebooted..etc. looked at My PC, printers/scanners, checked Device...
  4. unusual HP print/scanner problem-CHKDSK fail! help pls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Chronic WIN 10 Print Spooler Problems

Chronic WIN 10 Print Spooler Problems: I am using Brother and Canon printers, both with latest drivers. Every couple of weeks Print Spooler appears to break down and will not properly process print requests. print jobs stall and I cannot clear queue, and then they may or may not restart hours or days later. WIN...
  6. Unusual Fullscreen Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unusual Fullscreen Problem: I've encountered whats seems to be a problem that isn't very common since I can't find anything about it. Whenever I put any type of video (whether it be YouTube or an mp4 on my computer) into fullscreen it runs at like 15 frames but goes back to normal once it's windowed. It...
  7. Printing Problems on HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Printing Problems on HP Laptop: Hi guys, I'm using a HP Spectre laptop, Model 13t-3000, and have found it impossible to print recently - there have been no problems printing from other computers in my house. I have a cracked screen, but the computer works fine making me think that is not the cause of the...
  8. print problems with win 10 1903

print problems with win 10 1903: I have noticed that if I have my PC running for a time say 5 to 6 hours and try to print to my only printer that I get a message stating my printer is offline. To resolve this I have to stop and then restart the printer spooler services. I have tried having win 10 manage...
  9. Printing problems Win7 updated to Win 10.

Printing problems Win7 updated to Win 10.: After last update from MS, I have been unable to print by wi-fi from my T430 and Canon PIXMA 5570. I have no problems with my internet connection, as evidenced by this message sent by wi-fi, and the printer works fine when connected to USB. I have gone through the usual...
  10. Unusual streaming problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusual streaming problem.: I have just installed the Spotify App on Windows 10 but since I did this Radio streaming has been acting up. I use the TuneIn App to stream radio stations but this has recently been updated by Windows Store and no longer works.I put the lack of streaming with TuneIn App due...