Windows 10: Unusual -System interrupt- CPU usage

Discus and support Unusual -System interrupt- CPU usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So...the problem is that i forgot that my laptop was on and it ran out of battery, so i charged it again; But after i turned it on, System interrupt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 3Dot., Apr 28, 2021.

1. 3Dot. Win User

Unusual -System interrupt- CPU usage

So...the problem is that i forgot that my laptop was on and it ran out of battery, so i charged it again; But after i turned it on, System interrupt was using 10-15% of CPU instead of 1-5%.So i did these:1-System diagnosticfrom MyAsus app2-System diagnosticfrom RUN/perfmon/system diagnostic: No problem found3-run Ccleanercleaning temp files- i didn't do anything about registery4-Windows update5-Disk clean up6-Restaring7-checking system health and battery health from MyAsus and HWinfo and windows-------------------------------------------what i haven't tried:1-bios updatei think it has n

:)

3Dot., Apr 28, 2021

2. System Interrupts Causing High CPU Usage?

What Is System Interrupts ? And How To Fix High CPU Usage Problem

omarkanash, Apr 28, 2021
  3. OAJJAIN Win User
    High CPU usage by "System interrupts"

I have DELL INSPIRON 15 5570 i7 8th generation, OS is installed in 128GB SSD drive. My CPU usage is very high. I opened task manager to see which process is using more CPU and found that " System interrupts" is using more that 80% of my CPU , thus slowing
    the system. I have windows 10 1903 installed with all latest drivers. Most of the program and apps opens slowly because of all of my CPU is used my system interrupts. What should I do to fox this problem?

OAJJAIN, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

System Interrupt High CPU Usage

Outdated drivers is one of the possible reasons why you're having issues with System Interrupt usage. To further isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform a clean boot by following the steps indicated on this
    link. This is to for us to know if the issue is caused by one of the Windows applications or a third party
    program.

Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Unusual -System interrupt- CPU usage - Similar Threads - Unusual System interrupt

2. System Interrupts 100% CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Interrupts 100% CPU Usage: Same problem, new clean installation is not helping and Malwarebytes is not finding anything. When I open task manager it shows System Interrupts 100% CPU Usage and then disappears. If l leave open task manager then System Interrupts does not come up. I noticed this 100% cuz...
  3. System Interrupts 100% CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Interrupts 100% CPU Usage: Same problem, new clean installation is not helping and Malwarebytes is not finding anything. When I open task manager it shows System Interrupts 100% CPU Usage and then disappears. If l leave open task manager then System Interrupts does not come up. I noticed this 100% cuz...
  4. System Interrupts 100% CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Interrupts 100% CPU Usage

System Interrupts 100% CPU Usage: Year 2021, and still people are facing System Interrupts that eat up 100% CPU Usage, unless you open task manager.Once you do that and magically system stops to load my PC to the fullest. I found some analogue question without resolution dated 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.I have...
  6. System interrupts CPU usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System interrupts CPU usage: Hey guys, i’ve recently stumbled across another problem with my laptop. Whenever i attach a monitor, it becomes extremely slow, and when i check my task manager, it says something called “system interrupts” is taking 80 to 100% of my CPU. Anybody know any solution? I’ve tried...
  7. unusual cpu usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unusual cpu usage: when i open task manager, or a little less than a second it displays cpu usage as an outrageous number like 65 or even as high as 75, but then goes back down in an instant, so i can’t see what’s taking up all that cpu usage. do i have a virus? submitted by /u/Bxxqueefius...
  8. system interrupts high cpu usage

system interrupts high cpu usage: I'm having issued with system interrupts using high cpu usage after playing a game and thr game crash. I have unplug all my external hardware and restarted my computer but the system interrupts is still using high cpu. I havent try shutting down my computer and how long...
  9. System interrupts 100% CPU usage

System interrupts 100% CPU usage: I've been having an intermittent problem for a while now whereby Windows 10 (build 18362.418) will become completely unresponsive for about a couple of minutes. If I'm quick and launch Task Manager after it becomes responsive I can see that the System Interrupts entry is...
  10. High CPU usage by "System interrupts"

High CPU usage by "System interrupts": I have DELL INSPIRON 15 5570 i7 8th generation, OS is installed in 128GB SSD drive. My CPU usage is very high. I opened task manager to see which process is using more CPU and found that " System interrupts" is using more that 80% of my CPU , thus slowing the system. I have...