Windows 10: Unwanted appis and certificates that are propagated through registry and hidden guide...

Discus and support Unwanted appis and certificates that are propagated through registry and hidden guide... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi ,there is much about my system that is not right. When I go into the registry there are many guides, hidden keys, unknown users, page redirector... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rodchristoffersen, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Unwanted appis and certificates that are propagated through registry and hidden guide...

Hi ,there is much about my system that is not right. When I go into the registry there are many guides, hidden keys, unknown users, page redirector protocols, partition and bios manager entries other than default, i see when i freshly download files an api-msi-wincore series of files with a 7dll, crash handler, and other icon/image res entries at the start of it. All my system apps get encrypted and then shut off and subverted to another server that I can't access or see even with !!S manager. I can't even shut them out with deny all user and disable all mimes. When I go into the registry it says translate systemOS to client/ slave/ child parameter and then locks me out of and redirects websites, even MS, to them where they mess with me and then tell me to reset.

This has been ongoing for over 3 years now and it is getting worse despite my knowledge base increasing drastically. Many apps run on my PC that if I shut them down simply crash the system, if I delete anything out of registry the same thing happens. There are references from time to time to a "approved app list" and "crash handler", and "restore to last known working version". I have functionality to all my games today, but their broadcast service still runs and they literally alter the game mechanics through api's/ exe. extensions that will crash the game if I delete them or alter them.

When I run stuff there is a constant stream of need approval for this and that, over the last month I realised that certificates made stuff work and began checking them. Most of the certificates were from 2012, I am not kidding, I checked the details of the drivers and there are hundreds of driver add ins that I can't remove alter, replace and they run despite windows certification service running. I have disabled spooler and it repeatedly runs ever boot up, as does game bar prescencer write and intel graphics despite using nvidia.

Anyway, my PIN is disabled so I have to receive a txt message for each log in, windows store does not run, and I had to change over to a non- microsoft account profile. Even in my desktop where I save, temp and download stuff there are these api-win, 7, crash handler, and image / icon changes happening. I only did a reset a week ago, and have done one restore since as I am doing lots of restore poitns now. Almost every time I start my PC.

What do you suggest I do and keep in mind I am a noob and can't handle complex measures. MS support were terrible and probably the hackers messing with me.

:)

rodchristoffersen, Apr 9, 2021
  2. RolandGT Win User

Certificates are not propagated - Certificate Propagation Service

I have a problem using a Smart Card. For some reason it doesn't propagate certificates automatically, the only way it propagates is by locking the windows screen, and unlocking again.
    I understand that propagation is done automatically only when connecting my card to the reader.
    The minidriver that is automatically downloaded and installed from Windows Update is "Athena Smartcard Solutions - SmartCard - 7.5.1.4".
    Any ideas?

RolandGT, Apr 9, 2021
  3. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Unwanted appis and certificates that are propagated through registry and hidden guide...

Install of SDK Certificates on ATT Tilt Blocked

I couldn't find the script i had created but if you have a registry editor for the tilt you can follow the following steps if not the I suggest resco registry editor which can be found at handango.com. Its not a free program but you can download the 30-day
    trial and since all you need to do is modify a registry entry and unless you do a hard reset you won't have to do it again.

• find HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies.
    [*]
    • Change the following registry items:

• 00001001 overwrite the 2 with 1

• 00001005 overwrite the 16 with 40

• 00001017 overwrite the 128 with 144

• Now, it is possible to download the certificate from the server and install

hchavarria, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Unwanted appis and certificates that are propagated through registry and hidden guide...

1. Unwanted appis and certificates that are propagated through registry and hidden guide... - Similar Threads - Unwanted appis certificates

2. How to avoid unwanted Fn Key Shortcut Guide?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to avoid unwanted Fn Key Shortcut Guide?: Using WIndows 11 Home version 22H2, most every time I press the Fn key an unwanted Fn Key Shortcut Guide appears. How do I get rid of that annoying guide? I simply want to use the function key without the distracting guide popping up ever....
  3. GPO not propagating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPO not propagating: I believe I know why but I would like it confirmed because I cannot find any official referenceInherited AD network and need to convince some admins.Issue* Some older GPOs seem to be working but just created a new one in test and it didn't enforce my chosen...
  4. GPO not propagating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPO not propagating: I believe I know why but I would like it confirmed because I cannot find any official referenceInherited AD network and need to convince some admins.Issue* Some older GPOs seem to be working but just created a new one in test and it didn't enforce my chosen...
  5. How to propagate a registry key from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE to HKEY_CURRENT_USER

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to propagate a registry key from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE to HKEY_CURRENT_USER: Hello I have a script that creates a registry key to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE HKLM. I try to use the feature that duplicates a registry key from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE to HKEY_CURRENT_USER. The script is following. # Create registry key for all users in HKCU using registry key...
  6. IE Certificate Propagation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IE Certificate Propagation: Using Win10 Home v10.0.19041 unable to transfer certificate into the IE Personal store browser Dell Inspiron 7405. Using a different laptop running Win10 Pro v10.0.18363 this is not a problem Dell XPS. I've tried Chrome and Opera browsers, both are successful with...
  7. Certificates are not propagated - Certificate Propagation Service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Certificates are not propagated - Certificate Propagation Service: I have a problem using a Smart Card. For some reason it doesn't propagate certificates automatically, the only way it propagates is by locking the windows screen, and unlocking again. I understand that propagation is done automatically only when connecting my card to the...
  8. Certificate Propagation Service crashes after inserting smartcard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certificate Propagation Service crashes after inserting smartcard: I have a smartcard which holds 2 certificates, one RSA and one ECC certificate. On inserting the smartcard, if the Certificate Propagation Service (CertPropSvc) is running, it will import the RSA certificate successfully into the Personal store, and then crash. The ECC...
  9. HTC Home Appis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTC Home Appis: Cannot download the app or get it to run, Any ideas 41655
  10. Seek detailed guide to registry variables

in Windows 10 Support
    Seek detailed guide to registry variables: Well, I doped out that color is entered as hex AlphaBlueGreenRed. Now I'm looking for font size and style, since the entries are unfathomable. It seems the registry is peppered with idiosyncratic constants and I'm hoping to find a technical reference that will explain them....