Windows 10: Unwanted Application Cannot be Uninstalled due to the locked folder

Discus and support Unwanted Application Cannot be Uninstalled due to the locked folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just downloaded some apps on the website and suddenly this unwanted app has been installed without my permission. It's called Seguro which many users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GamingFreddy, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Unwanted Application Cannot be Uninstalled due to the locked folder

I just downloaded some apps on the website and suddenly this unwanted app has been installed without my permission. It's called Seguro which many users believe this a virus that could lag my pc and it's true. After this app installed in my windows, my pc is so lag. I can't do any jobs like open Microsoft excel because it was too lag. I already uninstall the app using third party app like REVO uninstaller and it gives me a message "Can't uninstall Seguro because this folder is locked and need to restart. I restart my pc and it didn't show anything when I start it. The app is still running in the background and the folder is still in my computer folder. My Pc is still lagging. What should I do to delete/uninstall this app permanently?

:)

GamingFreddy, Nov 1, 2019
  2. YoKid Win User

Locking/Hiding Folders.

Hi,
    I'm just looking for another program that would let me hide/lock some of the folders on my computer. Of course, easy to use and doesnt effect my computer in anyway.

I am using "Folder Lock" at the moment, but it is causing some trouble with blue screens popping up randomly (the windrvNT.Sys). I did a little research and was told that I either need to uninstall Folder Lock or rename the windrvNT.sys file, but it's such a pain; so thats why I'm here looking for a better program to lock/hide my folders/files.

*Note: I'm looking for a "program", not a trick *Eek! Unwanted Application Cannot be Uninstalled due to the locked folder :eek: .
    Thanks in Advance~

YoKid-

YoKid, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Folder locked and dissapeared after unlock

Well here's something i found on this:

Lost my files in Folder Lock

But it doesn't work here , i don't have that folder.

Can somebody help me searching for a solution , tnx.

EDIT:

I did that and that's when the folder just disappeared but the data is still there, the program is very confusing about restoring files , it says that "files should become unlocked automatically" ... so where the heck are manual unlocking instructions.

It's not an encrypt , it's just a password lock , so data is all open. The problem is, i would get like 225 GB of individual files off the HDD recovery , i just want the harder way of accessing the folder but getting the folder structure , where can i find the time to SORT 220 GB of data omg.

RuskiSnajper, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Unwanted Application Cannot be Uninstalled due to the locked folder

Free Folder Lock?

Is there a free Folder Lock?

I know that windows has feature that can make your folders invisible but it dont lock right?

I am seeking a program that lock folder and make it invisible but free. is there exist? or only the pay ones?

HiddenStupid, Nov 1, 2019
  5. Hello,

I am an representative of Revo Uninstaller and we would like to assist you.
    Usually the built-in of the program should stop all active processes which will allow for the program to be remove completely. We believe that in your case you can start your Windows in Safe Mode and use of the Forced Uninstall in Revo Uninstaller Pro will solve the problem. However, I would prefer if you contact us directly to ask you a few questions in order to understand the case before offering suggestions. You can contact us by using the form at our page:
    Revo Uninstaller Pro - Support

Provide as much detailed information as possible.

Revo Uninstaller Support, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Unwanted Application Cannot be Uninstalled due to the locked folder

1. Unwanted Application Cannot be Uninstalled due to the locked folder - Similar Threads - Unwanted Application Cannot

2. Unwanted Applications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unwanted Applications: Hello Team, After deploying the Winodws 10 OS Image in our clinet machines we do see that unwanted application got installed. Is there any way to stop? below are the few apps list. Can we remove this apps from windows 10 image level? Yes we can block this system level but...
  3. unwanted program cannot be uninstalled in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unwanted program cannot be uninstalled in windows 10: Pc turned itself on during the night after being to put to sleep earlier. This program noted: Spotify product version: 1.1.26.501.gbe 1 1 e53b. I went to control panel, highlighted this listing , clicked uninstall in pop-up menu box, but program did not uninstall. It was...
  4. Unwanted application

Unwanted application: After visiting a recipe site, I now have the app websearchdl.com that comes up everytime I boot up my computer. It shows on my toolbar that this website in not secure. I have used all the Microsoft apps to check my computer for potential threats and after the scans it comes...
  5. Uninstalling unwanted applications

Uninstalling unwanted applications: Hello my name is Hugh and I am facing some issues when I uninstalled a program from my Windows 10 desktop. I uninstalled utorrent but I still have the program in my task manager on the startup page. If anyone can help me get rid of it completely then it will be much...
  6. Uninstall unwanted program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall unwanted program: A program named SEGURAZO has found it's way onto my computer. I have tried to uninstall it, but no success. Can anyone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-unwanted-program/e696400b-617d-4486-ad19-1317cb73cf80"
  7. Uninstall unwanted apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall unwanted apps: Hi to everyone, after major update i did from windows version 1803 to 1809 ,i am experiencing a problem.Whenever i open my computer there are some unwanted appps and games that are automatically installed even if i delete them,even if i turn off automatic updates from...
  8. Uninstalling Unwanted or Unused Windows Components & Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Unwanted or Unused Windows Components & Applications: Hi, I hope this is in the right place (admin feel free to move if not) but wanted to get some opinions about the following: 1. I know there is now an option to remove Internet Explorer in Windows 10; is it needed, recommended etc.? 2. I do not use nor do I intend using...
  9. Uninstalling Unwanted or Unused Windows Components & Applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalling Unwanted or Unused Windows Components & Applications: Hi, I hope this is in the right place (admin feel free to move if not) but wanted to get some opinions about the following: 1. I know there is now an option to remove Internet Explorer in Windows 10; is it needed, recommended etc.? 2. I do not use nor do I intend using...
  10. How to uninstall unwanted and inappropriate applications installed by Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall unwanted and inappropriate applications installed by Microsoft Store: One blight of windows 10 is the way the Microsoft Store keeps installing unwanted, un-needed and inappropriate applications on my machines. Today it was the Local Experience Pack for the UK -- I am in Canada, by the way. I notice that this cannot be uninstalled and that I can...