Windows 10: Unwanted Apps Keep Appearing in Start Menu After Uninstall in Windows 10

Discus and support Unwanted Apps Keep Appearing in Start Menu After Uninstall in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Many have tried to solve this, but few have been successful. I have turned of suggested apps in the Start Menu, and uninstalled Candy Crush, Bubble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dman1901, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Dman1901 Win User

Unwanted Apps Keep Appearing in Start Menu After Uninstall in Windows 10

Many have tried to solve this, but few have been successful. I have turned of suggested apps in the Start Menu, and uninstalled Candy Crush, Bubble Witch, Etc.., but they keep showing up in my Start Menu after I reboot. I have never played these games, this is a fresh install of Windows 10, and they will not go away.

1) Why does Microsoft despise and hate their users by not allowing us to remove unwanted applications?

2) How can I get rid of these apps once and for all?

:)

Dman1901, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Unwanted Apps Keep Appearing in Start Menu After Uninstall in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unwanted Apps Keep

2. "System" Appears underneath apps in Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "System" Appears underneath apps in Windows 10 Start Menu: Is this a feature or a bug?Underneath all of the built-in apps File Explorer, Settings etc. the word "System" appears in smaller font. It makes sense, but is this the default behaviour or have I changed a setting somewhere?Thanks!Paul...
  3. "System" Appears underneath apps in Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    "System" Appears underneath apps in Windows 10 Start Menu: Is this a feature or a bug?Underneath all of the built-in apps File Explorer, Settings etc. the word "System" appears in smaller font. It makes sense, but is this the default behaviour or have I changed a setting somewhere?Thanks!Paul...
  4. Unwanted apps appearing after incorrect download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unwanted apps appearing after incorrect download: Today I downloaded something I quickly removed it because it wasn't the real one but then Avast Free Antivirus popped up along with SAntivirus. I want to know if they are safe or not. I cant find out how to delete Avast it's not in my settings or control panel, but it's in...
  5. Strange appearance for start menu apps

Strange appearance for start menu apps: Ever since I set up my Surface Pro 4, the icons have looked strange both when pinned to Start and when I search the program from Start. There doesn't seem to be a performance issue, but the appearance has been deteriorating so that the icons now also look dark for some...
  6. Start menu not deleting uninstalled apps

Start menu not deleting uninstalled apps: I have uninstalled several apps from the Microsoft Store, and also gone into the store and hidden them in my library. However, the start menu insists on continuing to show these apps. I have also gone in start menu programs in file explorer, but it doesn't show these. How can...
  7. uninstall unwanted apps in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall unwanted apps in windows 10: how can I uninstall unwanted apps at windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-unwanted-apps-in-windows-10/7e011672-bb36-4d25-b5d5-2cafee89c180
  8. Uninstall unwanted apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall unwanted apps: Hi to everyone, after major update i did from windows version 1803 to 1809 ,i am experiencing a problem.Whenever i open my computer there are some unwanted appps and games that are automatically installed even if i delete them,even if i turn off automatic updates from...
  9. Apps icons do not appear in Windows 10 start menu

Apps icons do not appear in Windows 10 start menu: Hello ! Apps icons do not appear in Windows 10 start menu also disappear and icons from the taskbar. *Mad [img] It really is annoying. Can you help me ? *Redface 47026
  10. New Apps appearing on Start Menu

New Apps appearing on Start Menu: The first thing i did after installing Win10 was setting my updates to notify for downloads and installation so that I could decide whether to download updates or not. However I noticed that new apps like People, Phone Companion, Calculator appeared on the start menu after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 start menu apps keep reappearing

2. bubble witch shortcuts keep reapearing

3. win 10 office apps keep appearing at login

4. windows 10 start menu remove apps reappearing,
  5. apps didnt uninstall after fresh start windows 10,
  6. windows 10 unwanted apps appearing in start,
  7. lenovo yoga apps not uninstalling keep reappearing,
  8. how come unwanted apps keep appearing on microsoft 10