Windows 10: Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner

Discus and support Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After pressing multiple keys on the keyboard at the same time (near the left side) this unwanted box in the bottom right corner appeared on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hunter12924, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner

After pressing multiple keys on the keyboard at the same time (near the left side) this unwanted box in the bottom right corner appeared on my monitors. I have closed all apps in the task manager and restarted multiple times. I think it has to do with display settings because when I tried to take a screenshot of the box it wouldn't show up in the picture. I am also sure it is not due to monitor settings because I have 3 different types of monitors and the box is in the same corner on each monitor.

Thank you for your help. Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner 866b4a53-6d25-47b3-b958-06a77c47fcc8?upload=true.jpg

:)

Hunter12924, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Berton Win User

Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

This is the same section of my Edge on a Notebook with Win10 Version 1803 Build 17134.112 [latest], doesn't have that box with the star:

Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner [​IMG]

Could it be a third-party add-on/extension doing it?
    Also, it doesn't show in Firefox.

Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner [​IMG]

Berton, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Alan298 Win User

I have an unwanted transparent box that has recently appeared in the top right hand corner of my screen
    I is always there irrespective of what program I am using
    Clicking on it does nothing and I cant drag it
    I am using Bitdefender antivirus and a full system scan has not shown any problem
    When I try to print the screen the box doesn't show so I have attached a photo showing it
    Any advice on what it is and how to remove it would be appreciated

Alan298, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Alan298 Win User

Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner

Hi Guru
    Clicking on the star with the three bars just opens my favourite web page list
    Then clicking on Favourites Bar does nothing
    But I have just noticed that when I reduce the size of the Edge window the transparent box disappears and then reappears when I enlarge the window

Alan298, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner

1. Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner - Similar Threads - Unwanted Black Transparent

2. Pink transparent box at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pink transparent box at bottom of screen: how do i get rid of the pink transparent box at the bottom of my screen that is not my taskbar on windows 10 laptop. Just showed up today. I've tried all the personal settings adjustments, rebooted, etc but it won't go away. Thx for any help....
  3. Pink transparent box at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pink transparent box at bottom of screen: how do i get rid of the pink transparent box at the bottom of my screen that is not my taskbar on windows 10 laptop. Just showed up today. I've tried all the personal settings adjustments, rebooted, etc but it won't go away. Thx for any help....
  4. Pink transparent box at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  6. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  7. Weird black box in bottom-left corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black box in bottom-left corner: Hello, I'm having a strange issue where there is a black box that covers any apps I use, but not the cursor or start menu, in the bottom left corner. I have a gtx 1080 running the latest drivers (445.87), and windows 10 home updated to the latest version (1909). Any help...
  8. Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there

Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there: Today after a game this random box on my bottom right corner appeared and i cant get rid of it i tried restarting my pc countless times and nothing works ive searched on the internet for the problem and i only found really old windows versions so i dont really know what to do...
  9. File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...

File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...: I have two things that make me sick. One, there is a black box in the bottom left-corner of my Documents - Shortcut file. And two, there are two blue arrows on the top-right corner of some other files. I want to remove them, but how? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen: I have an unwanted transparent box that has recently appeared in the top right hand corner of my screen I is always there irrespective of what program I am using Clicking on it does nothing and I cant drag it I am using Bitdefender antivirus and a full system scan has not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 transparent black box on screen