Windows 10: Unwanted changes caued by last indows 10 update

Discus and support Unwanted changes caued by last indows 10 update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello Guys, What are you doing to me? Since the last update I have found that the following changes were made. I find this annoying because I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TheoLangenberg, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Unwanted changes caued by last indows 10 update

Hello Guys,

What are you doing to me?

Since the last update I have found that the following changes were made. I find this annoying because I use these features frequently and I ask that you restore them.

If you are not able to do please advise how I can go back to the previous version. I have found no benefit in any changes made in the last update.

Item 1 – Microsoft Paint.

It is no longer possible to copy paste or move very small segments. Any segment that I want to move/ copy has to be 18mm long – any width.

Working with music I often have to make small changes and or copy and move small segments. There is not enough space around small objects to do this.

Item 2 – Missing fonts

All the Optus Chord fonts have been discontinued. I use this frequently when I write up music

I look forward to your advice.

Kind Regards,

Theo

:)

TheoLangenberg, Nov 21, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Nov 21, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Nov 21, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Unwanted changes caued by last indows 10 update

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Unwanted changes caued by last indows 10 update

1. Unwanted changes caued by last indows 10 update - Similar Threads - Unwanted changes caued

2. Colours are changing after the last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Colours are changing after the last Update: Greetings!I hope that this is the correct place to post a question... but I do need some help with this matter. There recently was an Windows 10 Update for my device that caused some problems. mostly regarding my sound & microphone-setups. But those I got settled quite...
  3. Unwanted updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unwanted updates: How can I stop automatlc updates.Every tlme I update I can't get online anymore. It has something to do with May 2000 update messing up the proxy setting. I don't care. I'm perfeticly happy with windows the way it is.How can I stop the updates and schedulling of any future...
  4. Last update changed password to pin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Last update changed password to pin: The last update changed my password to a pin and I don’t remember setting up my pin. submitted by /u/scruffy-the-janitor1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/meuvpg/last_update_changed_password_to_pin/
  5. unwanted update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unwanted update: I am continually getting an Android update dated 2016. It has downloaded and installed most days since Feb 2020....At least 100 times. How do I get rid of this pest? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-update/7b144f5f-37fb-4e52-9145-53bf98255b4a
  6. windows 10 display changes with the last update etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 display changes with the last update etc.: When the last update applied, the start screen changed from many tiles to just a few and separated them into categories. I have no idea how to get them back the way they were. Three other problems, 1 Logitech 920 micro phone stopped workingcamera works fine, 2 some...
  7. Minor, annoying change in last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minor, annoying change in last update: Hi, this is a small perhaps silly issue, but one that's really bugging me. It is about the internet connectivity icon on the taskbar. Before the last update, this icon was the standard wifi icon, which showed a yellow warning if wifi was on but unable to connect, and a red...
  8. Unwanted updates for Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unwanted updates for Win 10: For the last several days my system has mysteriously updated windows suddenly.. no warning.. and hundreds of files are missing. I need to block this. I have had to reconstruct critical documents four times. Can anyone advise?...
  9. Unwanted changes after last update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted changes after last update.: Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 418) When I switched on the computer this morning I was presented with a fancy full screen photograph and I had to enter my password in order to proceed. Until today, the system booted up and finally finished by opening up my desktop....
  10. Windows update database error. indows XP .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update database error. indows XP .: This is the response I get when trying to update windows 10 again since the interruption yesterday.. This is an upgrade from Windows XP . Nothing but trouble from the get go. Here are the issues I've encountered. Battery failed to recharge so a new one was ordered. Charging...