Windows 10: Unwanted chinese keyboards

Discus and support Unwanted chinese keyboards in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10, version is 10.0.19041 and build is 1904 Recently I noticed that three variants of Chinese languages have been added to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aSimpleMind, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Unwanted chinese keyboards

I'm using Windows 10, version is 10.0.19041 and build is 1904

Recently I noticed that three variants of Chinese languages have been added to my preferred languages without my knowledge see first Screenshot.

I can not remove the in Language Preference because they are not listed there see second screenshot.

how can I remove those Chinese languages?

Unwanted chinese keyboards a2a169ba-42bc-4463-8cf5-c3cbf82834d9?upload=true.png

Unwanted chinese keyboards 92a8d9bc-52ac-4aa0-b2ce-87a477ed7d0b?upload=true.png

:)

aSimpleMind, Mar 7, 2020

2. On-Screen Keyboard for Traditional Chinese input missing after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Have you installed any language pack for onscreen keyboard?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps how to add the Chinese keyboard and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+x” and go to control panel.
    • Click on “language”.
    • Click on “add a language” and select the Chinese language.
    • Then click on add at the bottom and check whether you get the
      keyboard or not.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Unwanted chinese keyboards

Traditional Chinese pinyin keyboard in window 10

DIDN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER, I STILL NEED ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL KEYBOARD, PLEASE!

William H Huang, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Unwanted chinese keyboards

1. Unwanted chinese keyboards - Similar Threads - Unwanted chinese keyboards

2. Chinese Keyboard not working,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Keyboard not working,: I have some issues with inputting Chinese text it won't work even though the preferred language is set to Chineseactions were taken:- running a troubleshooting program and found no issues,- reinstall language pack using IPKsetup- changed IME settings to default.tried...
  3. Chinese Keyboard not working,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese Keyboard not working,: I have some issues with inputting Chinese text it won't work even though the preferred language is set to Chineseactions were taken:- running a troubleshooting program and found no issues,- reinstall language pack using IPKsetup- changed IME settings to default.tried...
  4. Unwanted keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted keyboard inputs: Greetings,I'm new to writing a bug in this community forum, so I decided to write it here in discussions with hopes that this could help the developers in their bug fixing tasks.I'm using a Windows 11 laptop that I wanted to configure to have four keyboard languages, which...
  5. Unwanted keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted keyboard inputs: Greetings,I'm new to writing a bug in this community forum, so I decided to write it here in discussions with hopes that this could help the developers in their bug fixing tasks.I'm using a Windows 11 laptop that I wanted to configure to have four keyboard languages, which...
  6. Chinese keyboard and pinyin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese keyboard and pinyin: Hi, I'm learning chinese so I need to write in it often. But recently I've had a problem: when I write in pinyin I can't see options of hanzi to choose one, I just write pinyin and when I type a space a hanzi appears, sometimes it is the correct but not always. what can I do...
  7. Removing unwanted keyboards

Removing unwanted keyboards: I'm facing a problem with the keyboards. I had installed the Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool MILIT for testing purposes. After a while I removed it from my system using the Add/Remove Programs. However ever since I get the following error message, whenever I try to switch...
  8. Remove Unwanted Keyboard

Remove Unwanted Keyboard: Hi, I've been looking around how to deal with it but answers are about using Control Panel, in which the options have been removed. So here is my keyboards: [ATTACH] I want to remove both English Canada . However, there is no such keyboard in my settings: [ATTACH]...
  9. Unwanted keyboard

Unwanted keyboard: I have a new laptop with Windows 10 installed. I live in Belgium but have set my region to the UK as I want English to be the main language of the laptop. I need an English keyboard (UK) and French (Belgian) and these are installed in my language options. However a third...
  10. Unwanted additional keyboards

Unwanted additional keyboards: Every time I restart my PC, there are 2 keyboard layouts which are invisible to me in the language/region settings, however are selectable in the task bar. Pressing CTRL+SHIFT also leads me to accidentally switch very frequently between them, causing me to type @ and "...