Windows 10: Unwanted display on screen

Discus and support Unwanted display on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop displays volume control on the LHS top of screen. I dont want this display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SureshRam1, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Unwanted display on screen

My laptop displays volume control on the LHS top of screen. I dont want this display

:)

SureshRam1, Sep 15, 2020

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Callender Win User
    Downloaded application displays a screen before Windows starts

Actually I recon that this works:

Fix: Deleted Picture Appearing in Lock Screen on Windows 10 - Appuals.com

Callender, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Unwanted display on screen

Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Unwanted display on screen

1. Unwanted display on screen - Similar Threads - Unwanted display screen

2. Unwanted horizontal split screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted horizontal split screen: After an update, I now have a horizontal split screen, which I seem unable to get back to my usual one screen. I've tried the Windows icon & the left/right arrows advice, and my Snap is on Off - neither have worked. Thanks in advance...
  3. Unwanted screens on signin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unwanted screens on signin: When I login to my computer, I get several screens with the following on it and I would like to know if there's a way to stop it. The messages are "C:Windows\Sys WOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe...
  4. Unwanted part of email on screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unwanted part of email on screen: I clicked on part of an email and now it's on every screen I go to. I have tried to get it off using right, left click, delete, turning off computer, nothing works. I don't know which topic to choose, so I chose network and internet...
  5. Unwanted dimming display bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unwanted dimming display bug: Hi all, Recently, when opening a pdf file using MS edge, my display bugs out until I move the cursor: Over 10 seconds, the screen brightness goes down, the saturation goes up, and contract as well it seems, kind of what you'd expect a deep fried meme to look like. Here's...
  6. unwanted desktop displays

in Windows 10 Customization
    unwanted desktop displays: I somehow got a bunch of boxes with apps on my desktop that dims the display and takes away everything else on desktop. How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-desktop-displays/44305eec-71f1-4847-98f3-59ee6c532aad
  7. random split screen unwanted. no help in settings seems to eliminate this display

random split screen unwanted. no help in settings seems to eliminate this display: Split screen appears unwanted randomly. nothing in 'settings' seems to work at eliminating this so far.... Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-split-screen-unwanted-no-help-in-settings/f79e63e5-2a5f-47e2-8a5b-671314aba8d2
  8. Sudden unwanted screen dimming

Sudden unwanted screen dimming: I just noticed that my screen is very dim. I updated the drivers and it installed and seemed to fix it, but then I noticed it was slowly getting dimmer. I checked the setting on the tv, and it is at 50. So I switched over to the other hdmi inputs, and the others were about...
  9. unwanted screen dimming

unwanted screen dimming: Whenever I switch from a bright screen to a dark screen my screen dims automatically. It's very subtle, but I still notice it and it bothers me because I don't know how to stop it from happening. I've already tried turning off battery save mode, automatic brightness, and...
  10. Unwanted screen zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unwanted screen zoom: The screen on my Dell laptop keeps blowing up to max size Is something stuck? What do I do? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-screen-zoom/2d78021d-4d23-497d-bd32-8fa0c888c9e2