Windows 10: Unwanted email addresess !

Discus and support Unwanted email addresess ! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is it possible to remove suggested and unwanted email addresses in Windows Mailbox app ? I seem to have managed it in my yahoo account but unsure how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Unwanted email addresess !

Is it possible to remove suggested and unwanted email addresses in Windows Mailbox app ? I seem to have managed it in my yahoo account but unsure how to do it in Mailbox! Although helpful it is sometimes annoying. I sent a Email to a friend of mine yesterday, it actually went to a factory on the otherside of the country. It must have been someone I had contacted long ago with the same name and the address had been saved. I typed my friends name which came up but I didn't spot the wrong address ! In yahoo you can type the unwanted address and then press X. Tried this in Windows Mailbox but no

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Apr 18, 2022
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Apr 18, 2022
  3. MT Alex Win User

Embarrassingly, everyone on my email list received spam originating from my account, which is Yahoo based. A scan with MSE found two trojans, a Java/Rowindal.A and a Downloader:Java/OpenStream.W.

Are these the source of my unwanted email traffic? Would someone opening this email be infected with the same problems? Could there be more dangerous underlying threats.

Hell, I have quite a few high dollar clients in my list. I always treat people's addresses like they were unlisted numbers, and don't send frivolous "Hey how are ya" junk. This is mortifying.*Eek! Unwanted email addresess ! :eek:

MT Alex, Apr 18, 2022
  4. Unwanted email addresess !

1. Change your password.
    2. Change to Gmail.

TheMailMan78, Apr 18, 2022
Thema:

Unwanted email addresess !

1. Unwanted email addresess ! - Similar Threads - Unwanted email addresess

2. My email is inundated with unwanted emails. Can't block anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email is inundated with unwanted emails. Can't block anymore: My email carrier is Yahoo and they have a 1000 limit on how many email senders you can block and I have reached that limit. Now, more than ever, I am receiving numerous daily emails concerning male & female sex organs reaching the point of detestable and ugly. Yahoo has a...
  3. My email is inundated with unwanted emails. Can't block anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My email is inundated with unwanted emails. Can't block anymore: My email carrier is Yahoo and they have a 1000 limit on how many email senders you can block and I have reached that limit. Now, more than ever, I am receiving numerous daily emails concerning male & female sex organs reaching the point of detestable and ugly. Yahoo has a...
  4. My email is inundated with unwanted emails. Can't block anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Unwanted email addresess !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted email addresess !: Is it possible to remove suggested and unwanted email addresses in Windows Mailbox app ? I seem to have managed it in my yahoo account but unsure how to do it in Mailbox! Although helpful it is sometimes annoying. I sent a Email to a friend of mine yesterday, it actually went...
  6. Unwanted part of email on screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unwanted part of email on screen: I clicked on part of an email and now it's on every screen I go to. I have tried to get it off using right, left click, delete, turning off computer, nothing works. I don't know which topic to choose, so I chose network and internet...
  7. Unwanted email connected to computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted email connected to computer: Hello, So the problem which I am facing is I have a school account connected to my computer which I can no longer log in to because it's deleted or changed passwords, I don't know which one is it because I don't go to that school which provided me that email. The thing with...
  8. unwanted adult emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unwanted adult emails: How do I stop this **** from coming into my email, and constantly getting between 300 and 400 emails a day, Im tired of it, do I need to cancel my email account and start a new one?...
  9. unwanted links showing in email OL 2016

in Browsers and Email
    unwanted links showing in email OL 2016: When I am looking at email in outlook 2016, moving my mouse over a selection it will show the link. i.e. when I place my mouse cursor over "get coupon" the link shows. Sometimes this hides the button to select. Is there a setting to turn this off? 92717
  10. Unwanted emails

in Browsers and Email
    Unwanted emails: I haver gmail account and ever since they change their login site I get many emails I don't want (ads) and I can't find a way to unscribe from them. Can anyone help me??? 83763