Windows 10: unwanted extra toolbar

Discus and support unwanted extra toolbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently downloaded some freeware for opening files with docx extensions. I have subsequently deleted this software, but when I did this a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chris999, Feb 26, 2019.

1. chris999 Win User

unwanted extra toolbar

I recently downloaded some freeware for opening files with docx extensions. I have subsequently deleted this software, but when I did this a message came up saying I have need to delete some elements of the program manually. I have been left with an extra toolbar above the usual windows edge tool bar , which I would like to remove.
    Any ideas?

:)

chris999, Feb 26, 2019

2. Unwanted toolbar appearing in all browsers

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/yahoo-toolbar-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Feb 26, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 26, 2019
  4. unwanted extra toolbar

unwanted toolbar

I dropped my mouse the other day and ever since I have this 1" unwanted toolbar on bottom of screen. It tells me caps lock off, number lock off, cursor in such and such position and about 10 other things I don't need to know. How can I get rid of it?

I have rebooted, right clicked, left clicked, hovered, etc.

Sara Payne (spayne), Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

unwanted extra toolbar

1. unwanted extra toolbar - Similar Threads - unwanted extra toolbar

2. Windows 11 + sometimes extra keyboard layouts appear in language selection toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 + sometimes extra keyboard layouts appear in language selection toolbar: In the language selection taskbar bottom right many times extra keyboard layouts appear, slowing down the language shifting process when typing.As an example, as you can see in the screenshots, the "English United Kingdom layout is shown in the toolbar, even though it should...
  3. Windows 11 + sometimes extra keyboard layouts appear in language selection toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 + sometimes extra keyboard layouts appear in language selection toolbar: In the language selection taskbar bottom right many times extra keyboard layouts appear, slowing down the language shifting process when typing.As an example, as you can see in the screenshots, the "English United Kingdom layout is shown in the toolbar, even though it should...
  4. toolbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    toolbar: where is my toolbar in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar/1d3ee8e4-4f5c-4bbb-8eac-f975e10fed3f
  5. Add extra row to new Toolbar in Windows 10 Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Add extra row to new Toolbar in Windows 10 Taskbar: Greetings: For one, I cannot express ow happy I am with the return of the Godly Windows Taskbar. Even if it is not as powerful as in W10, the return of this uber tool is just... everything. I STILL fail to get why, at a point, MS lost it's mind by losing this Windows Godlike...
  6. How to remove unwanted icons from Desktop Toolbars?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove unwanted icons from Desktop Toolbars?: [img] ---------------- *I have already uncheck all except Recycle Bin in Desktop Icon Settings. [img] Thanks 139653
  7. unwanted extra toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    unwanted extra toolbar: I recently downloaded some freeware for opening files with docx extensions. I have subsequently deleted this software, but when I did this a message came up saying I have need to delete some elements of the program manually. I have been left with an extra toolbar above the...
  8. Toolbars

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbars: Windows 10. I want to select toolbars, but when I click on "View" that is not an option. How do I add more toolbars to the menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbars/6e4ed052-43e3-40d8-88ff-d4cacb7fed1d
  9. toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    toolbar: The new icon disappear on toolbar. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/toolbar/aae28086-2e8e-4c28-9ed0-a058bf730af8
  10. An unwanted ng toolbar has popped up in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    An unwanted ng toolbar has popped up in Edge: Hello! This morning I've noticed that there's a problem with my Edge. Some unwanted Bing toolbar has popped up. It looks like this: [img] I haven't installed anything so I scanned my PC with AdWare cleaner, Malwarebytes and Avira. There were no threats. I also looked...