Windows 10: Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu

Discus and support Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; These languages are not set in settings, they appear after some stupid updates. Settings: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I'm pissed off by this nonsense... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aleksei Ulianov, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu

These languages are not set in settings, they appear after some stupid updates.

Settings:

Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu 8b7532b7-b76f-4696-bcef-28f60ef22a79?upload=true.png

Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu 0a3a7648-28c9-4826-96c2-715c0d3e454a?upload=true.png

I'm pissed off by this nonsense appearing once in a while. Because I can't remove then myself. Why MS does that? I do have US keyboard layout. And I don't need that stupid Apostroph LV layout.
    Don't send me to Settings/Region and Language to remove them. They are not there as it is shown in pictures.

:)

Aleksei Ulianov, Sep 30, 2019
  2. PAXMA Win User

System language and keyboard laguage.

Hello, everybody! I've faced a problem. All I want is to run my Win 10 in russian and have default keyboard laguage english. But, when I change main keyboard laguage to english and reboot, Windows starts using my default keyboard language as system language.

How can I separate system and keyboard languages? And as I said, how to run my Win 10 in russian and have english default keyboard?

The window where I change languages.

Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu 60dafa1b-ce9f-4671-b06c-466b5d152909?upload=true.png

PAXMA, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Greek Language - error "The laguage pack isn't available" on windows update

error "The laguage pack isn't available" on windows update for GREEK Language pack

Whow can download the language pack and installed manual?

Σεμερτσίδης Γεώργιος, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu

No turkish text to speech language

I have E51 and i have downloaded Turkish Laguage Pack and sound module (Aylin) from my phone's "download" menu.. But then i purchesed a 6120..Hovewer there's no Turkish language package on its menu..And Turkish is not listed on Nokia web site..Where can
    we find it.

eaglevision---01, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu

1. Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu - Similar Threads - Unwanted Laguages language

2. Unremovable laguages in laguage panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unremovable laguages in laguage panel: Greetings. The newly installed version of Windows 11 had English United Kingdom as the default system language by default. I've installed the English United States language pack and changed the system language to it. Also, I've installed the Ukrainian keyboard layout. Later,...
  3. Unremovable laguages in laguage panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unremovable laguages in laguage panel: Greetings. The newly installed version of Windows 11 had English United Kingdom as the default system language by default. I've installed the English United States language pack and changed the system language to it. Also, I've installed the Ukrainian keyboard layout. Later,...
  4. Unwanted keyboard language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted keyboard language: Hello,I have a language keyboard that I want to remove on my laptop, in this case FRA :Français allemand.When i go to the parameters it only show me the keyboard layouts that I want to keep so I don't know how to get rid of this extra keyboard. It really annoys me because it...
  5. Unwanted keyboard language

Unwanted keyboard language: Hello,I have a language keyboard that I want to remove on my laptop, in this case FRA :Français allemand.When i go to the parameters it only show me the keyboard layouts that I want to keep so I don't know how to get rid of this extra keyboard. It really annoys me because it...
  6. Unwanted Language preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted Language preferences: Hello,I have had this problem with windows showing additional languages. Sometimes I have only two languages that I use, but sometimes other pop up and I don't know why. Restart usually helps but its not convenient to restart PC every time is happens.Thanks in advance for...
  7. Unwanted Language preferences

Unwanted Language preferences: Hello,I have had this problem with windows showing additional languages. Sometimes I have only two languages that I use, but sometimes other pop up and I don't know why. Restart usually helps but its not convenient to restart PC every time is happens.Thanks in advance for...
  8. Unwanted language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted language: Hi, i have a problem in my windows, an unwanted languagechinese treditioanl tiwan added to my languages and i cant see it on windows settings to delete it. i tryed deleting the language from registry editor but not worked! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Unwanted Icons in System Tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted Icons in System Tray: My system tray is populated with a couple of icons that appear to serve no purpose but to annoy me and crowd out the display. See image below: [ATTACH] The icons, highlighted in yellow, a padlock and the number 9 have no discernable feature and do-not display a menu or...
  10. Remove Unwanted Languages

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Unwanted Languages: Good day, I have a HP notebook that I upgraded to windows 10, version 1803 home edition. I am trying to figure out why I am getting multiple languages downloaded when I think I have all the settings set to US (English). I have attached a .doc file that list the files that are...