Windows 10: Unwanted language

Discus and support Unwanted language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem in my windows, an unwanted languagechinese treditioanl tiwan added to my languages and i cant see it on windows settings to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MostafaKooti, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Unwanted language

Hi,

i have a problem in my windows, an unwanted languagechinese treditioanl tiwan added to my languages and i cant see it on windows settings to delete it.
    i tryed deleting the language from registry editor but not worked!

Unwanted language 3fc61b41-3e0a-4bf3-821a-41f74407c3d6?upload=true.png Unwanted language 3f1b52df-1338-45f9-a8ae-4dc1d0bc6647?upload=true.png

:)

MostafaKooti, Mar 2, 2021

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Unwanted language

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Unwanted language

1. Unwanted language - Similar Threads - Unwanted language

2. Removing unwanted keyboard when the language which is not in the win language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing unwanted keyboard when the language which is not in the win language pack: Please do not ask me how that happen - my 7yo son was usingthe pc and after that I have noticed extra input keyboard - "PapiamentoCaribbean US keyboard". Problem is that in the language pack Windows10, latest updates I have found only "Papiamentu", not"Papiamento", so the...
  3. To remove unwanted language input methods.

To remove unwanted language input methods.: Hi all, I have a Windows 10 Home, version 20H2. I've seen similar problems on the posts that posted 2 years ago on older version of Windows 10. There's still nothing I can do to remove the extra input languages. My question is how to remove those extra input methods?...
  4. Stop Unwanted Languages from appearing in the Language Bar.

Stop Unwanted Languages from appearing in the Language Bar.: I set my regional setting to English Israel, this automatically installs the Hebrew standard keyboard code: HE3 to the language bar; problem is that another program I use automatically installs the other Hebrew keyboard code: HE to the language bar. That's very annoying...
  5. Language Bar - Unwanted "Other Language" options

Language Bar - Unwanted "Other Language" options: Hello community. Not sure when did this start happening but my language bar has unwanted "Other Language" options. [ATTACH] They are also in the Advanced Key Settings: [ATTACH] But they do not show up in "Preferred Languages" or anywhere else: [ATTACH] So I can't...
  6. How to remove unwanted input languages

How to remove unwanted input languages: Hello, can anybody instruct me how to remove the VIE and ENG US input in the taskbar? They just appeared automatically there even I don't have them in my settings. [ATTACH]...
  7. Removing unwanted language from the keyboard in Windows 10 Pro

Removing unwanted language from the keyboard in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I'm struggling with this problem for months already and just saw now a long discussion about it here in the site, but it had no satisfying solution and it's locked already.. My issue is that I needed to install two different English packages in my PC, one for the...
  8. How do I remove an unwanted language in Windows 10?

How do I remove an unwanted language in Windows 10?: I want to use only English(US) and Thai. But there is another English(UK) language that I cannot remove! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-unwanted-language-in-windows-10/81792994-71cf-4950-8772-92fb9c3de0fd
  9. Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu

Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu: These languages are not set in settings, they appear after some stupid updates. Settings: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I'm pissed off by this nonsense appearing once in a while. Because I can't remove then myself. Why MS does that? I do have US keyboard layout. And I don't need...
  10. System Language/Keyboard Language changes arbitrarily under Win10 - removal of unwanted...

System Language/Keyboard Language changes arbitrarily under Win10 - removal of unwanted...: I am an English speaker, using a French Keyboard on a Win 10 Laptop. I use the ENG-FR combination to run my system. For my convenience, Microsoft Win10 changes it to ENG-UK, or FRA (FR-FR). The latter is often not much of a problem as at least the keyboard is correct. I am...