Windows 10: Unwanted messages

Discus and support Unwanted messages in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The following keeps appearing when using Microsoft Solitaire: do you want to get-user-id.js from ads.yahoo.com? I do not wish to accept this, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PowerfulTrack72, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Unwanted messages

The following keeps appearing when using Microsoft Solitaire:

do you want to get-user-id.js from ads.yahoo.com?

I do not wish to accept this, but trying to cancel it or clicking on the 'x' does nothing. It will not go away. How can I get rid of this, and stop it from occurring again?

:)

PowerfulTrack72, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Unwanted messages

Hello Don, *Smile

It sounds like you may have turned on breaking news notifications in the News app settings like below.

Unwanted messages [​IMG]

Brink, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jun 26, 2020
  4. bogmali Win User

Unwanted messages

Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Unwanted messages

1. Unwanted messages - Similar Threads - Unwanted messages

2. How to get rid of unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of unwanted messages: When I'm working offline, I get these pop up messages "We're having trouble loading your feed". Obviously, whoever 'we' is can't load the feed because I'm not connected to the internet. How do I get rid of these annoying messages when I want to work offline?...
  3. How to get rid of unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of unwanted messages: When I'm working offline, I get these pop up messages "We're having trouble loading your feed". Obviously, whoever 'we' is can't load the feed because I'm not connected to the internet. How do I get rid of these annoying messages when I want to work offline?...
  4. Deleting SPAM, other unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting SPAM, other unwanted messages: Are there any plans at all to add being able to delete selected messages such as SPAM from our message lists? It's extremely frustrating, not being able to "take out the trash"....
  5. Deleting SPAM, other unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting SPAM, other unwanted messages: Are there any plans at all to add being able to delete selected messages such as SPAM from our message lists? It's extremely frustrating, not being able to "take out the trash"....
  6. Deleting SPAM, other unwanted messages

7. Remove unwanted messages from Action Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove unwanted messages from Action Center: How do I get this out of my Action Center? It keeps reappearing day after day. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-unwanted-messages-from-action-center/af35aef2-9109-4255-a15e-8cb77c90d494
  8. Remove unwanted messages from Action Center

Remove unwanted messages from Action Center: How do I get this out of my Action Center? It keeps reappearing day after day. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-unwanted-messages-from-action-center/af35aef2-9109-4255-a15e-8cb77c90d494
  9. Remove unwanted messages from Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to stop taskbar daily messages and notices, unwanted and cannot stop despite much...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop taskbar daily messages and notices, unwanted and cannot stop despite much...: TELL ME HOW TO STOP UNWANTED NOTICES AND "FEATURES" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-taskbar-daily-messages-and-notices/038511fc-e733-4acc-854b-f33b4a1d4626