Windows 10: unwanted open, established connections.

Discus and support unwanted open, established connections. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why does windows 10 have over ten established connects and how do I stop them. Blocking the IP's in the firewall is not effective, why is that. From a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonTaylorOceanCity, Sep 25, 2018.

1. unwanted open, established connections.

Why does windows 10 have over ten established connects and how do I stop them. Blocking the IP's in the firewall is not effective, why is that. From a command line enter 'netstat -ano'. Or should I get an external firewall nd block them there?

Looking at the IP's, they all go to various Microsoft servers. Why and what are they collecting?

:)

DonTaylorOceanCity, Sep 25, 2018

2. Windows Update can't establish connection

After a long time I could finally find a solution to this problem! unwanted open, established connections. :D

Today I was reading some posts in Reddit about Windows 10 apps having problems establishing connection, and found a user that could solve all problems with a certain tool.

Here is the post with the solution:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/...edge_does_not_connect_to_the_internet/cu3d4an

And here is a link to the suggested tool in the above post:

http://www.tweaking.com/content/page/windows_repair_all_in_one.html

Download and install it, follow all 5 steps listed in the program, and then run the repairs in safe mode.

After doing the repair install 2 months ago no apps where able to connect (before that only Edge could connect).

Today, after running the above program, I opened the Store, Edge, and Windows Update, and to my surprise every app could connect succesfuly with no errors.

Fernando.93, Sep 25, 2018
  3. jimmy.s Win User
    Re-establish connection / partnership

I have lost the connection / partnership between my windows mobile device and windows mobile device centre. How can I re-establish it?

I have tried:

• Re-installing WMDC

• Using Sync Centre (it can't find the device)

• Re-installing the device driver

• Rebooting
    Thanks

jimmy.s, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Sher Amo Win User

unwanted open, established connections.

Establishing Secure Connection Error

Hi Barbara,

An outdated or incompatible network driver can be one of the factors why this issue occurs. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link. The link contains all the necessary
    information including troubleshooting guides on how to fix issues related to network connectivity.

In addition, to identify your network adapter, we suggest that you check this through Device Manager. To do this, you can follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Device
      Manager
      and press Enter.
    • Navigate to Network adapters.
    • Expand the Network adapters tree by clicking on the adjacent arrow.
    • Look for your device, right click then select Properties.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

unwanted open, established connections.

1. unwanted open, established connections. - Similar Threads - unwanted open established

2. Notepad.exe established a connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notepad.exe established a connection: notepad.exe established a TCP/443 connection to 20.189.173.10:443 mobile.pipe.aria.microsoft.com, located in San Jose CA, United StatesMay I ask why notepad does this? The IP shown is from Microsoft...
  3. Notepad.exe established a connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notepad.exe established a connection: notepad.exe established a TCP/443 connection to 20.189.173.10:443 mobile.pipe.aria.microsoft.com, located in San Jose CA, United StatesMay I ask why notepad does this? The IP shown is from Microsoft...
  4. Connection not established

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection not established: Hi,I have a problem with internet connection on my Windows 10 computer. On Ethernet icon right bottom I havemessage "Connection not established no available connections" but Internet working,The computer is on the domain and network settings are entered. The problem is with...
  5. Connection not established

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection not established: Hi,I have a problem with internet connection on my Windows 10 computer. On Ethernet icon right bottom I havemessage "Connection not established no available connections" but Internet working,The computer is on the domain and network settings are entered. The problem is with...
  6. Connection not established

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Connection with network not established

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection with network not established: Hello,I'm using my PC earlier and everything works smoothly. I tried using again today and it cannot connect to internet. I restarted my router, restarted my PC and even reconnect the cable. I have internet since wifi is working. I think the network is not working please...
  8. Connection with network not established

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection with network not established: Hello,I'm using my PC earlier and everything works smoothly. I tried using again today and it cannot connect to internet. I restarted my router, restarted my PC and even reconnect the cable. I have internet since wifi is working. I think the network is not working please...
  9. Connection with network not established

10. establishing a secure connection

establishing a secure connection: why do I keep getting a message about establishing a secure connection when I have just browsed a web site and change to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/establishing-a-secure-connection/6f1b36e2-c75a-43c1-baeb-aa0ccf6411ad

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome wont establish secure connection