Windows 10: unwanted pined titles

Discus and support unwanted pined titles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I boot up it starts normally the icon shortcuts show up as they should. Then another overlay covers my icons and I cannot see them anymore. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GaryMock1, Aug 23, 2019.

1. GaryMock1 Win User

unwanted pined titles

When I boot up it starts normally the icon shortcuts show up as they should. Then another overlay covers my icons and I cannot see them anymore. The only way I can get to a program is to pin each program to the new overlay and the icon is very large. I only need to click once on the large Icon (vice twice on the original shortcut icon) but it appears to load the program twice and brings the computer to a crawl. How do I make that screen/overlay or whatever it is go away? I do not see this in the startup menu. It just started happening.

:)

GaryMock1, Aug 23, 2019

2. tags or title for pictures / photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Title is used to get more information about the content, different documents will have different title.

You can add same tags for documents with different title to group them to together, which will help in searching the file with same tags. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to add tags or title to your image.

Steps:

1. Right click on the Image or photo you want to tag.
    2. Select Properties.
    3. Select Detail tab.
    4. Under Description section, select
      tags or title.
    5. Add your tags or title and click on
      Ok.

Note: You can add more than one tag to the same image or photo.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 23, 2019
  3. time has come

A few suggestions:

• Use a decent topic title
    • Tell us how far you got it so far
    • Add specifications, are you using that A8N in your specs?
    • Did lowering the memory speed help?
    • Did you raise the voltage?

DanTheBanjoman, Aug 23, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

unwanted pined titles

Daily Unwanted Restarts

Ok, just ask and we will go step by step.

For temps monitoring, I like HWinfo. download and install (link was here before). At start it will ask you if running only sensors, check yes and run

unwanted pined titles [​IMG]

Find Temps/ Core max and GPU, click them and graph will show.

You can show it in system tray too. follow like in the picture below

AndreTen, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

unwanted pined titles

1. unwanted pined titles - Similar Threads - unwanted pined titles

2. [Pinned Apps] how to never have unwanted pined apps every time a new user is created.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Pinned Apps] how to never have unwanted pined apps every time a new user is created.: Hello,On Windows 11 Pro who is linked in a domain, every time a new user is created, in the firt log in you can see in the pined apps Tiktok, Spotyfy,Amazon prime etc...But this is just a link and when you clik on it you can clearly see the apps downloading and install. I...
  3. [Pinned Apps] how to never have unwanted pined apps every time a new user is created.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Pinned Apps] how to never have unwanted pined apps every time a new user is created.: Hello,On Windows 11 Pro who is linked in a domain, every time a new user is created, in the firt log in you can see in the pined apps Tiktok, Spotyfy,Amazon prime etc...But this is just a link and when you clik on it you can clearly see the apps downloading and install. I...
  4. Titles on folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Titles on folders: Hi, my brother has a problem. He was outside, he came in house and started computer. When he did everything was normal unitl background showed up. Somehow it changed it's color by itself. And he can't see names of folders, he can see names on background but not in map. What...
  5. Title error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Title error: What is happening with the title? I just installed Avast free antivirus and I found the title scrambled up like this. Then I uninstalled the Avast free antivirus and restart the PC, but the the scrambled title still exists. Does this mean the Windows Security program got...
  6. Taskbar titles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar titles: Hello I turned off badges in taskbar settings but it still keeps showing. https://i.imgur.com/DcpLngx.png It's happening in browser and file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-titles/84ef9623-079a-4464-9eb3-c00c3aee54d2
  7. title e

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    title e: i just saw a webcam thing in the bottom right of my taskbar i hovered over it and it said your location is being tracked im kinda confused about this and dont know what it is submitted by /u/JUST399TODAY [link] [comments]...
  8. Code pine n'est pas disponible

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Code pine n'est pas disponible: Lorsque j'allumes mon ordinateur, On me dit: Un problème s'est produit et votre pin n'est pas disponible. et on me demande de reconfigurer à nouveau le code PIN. mais quand j'essaies pas de solution, je voudrais que vous m'aidiez a résoudre ce problème....
  9. duplicate links on systray from desktop, but not pined to systray

in Windows 10 Support
    duplicate links on systray from desktop, but not pined to systray: A couple of days ago I noticed that I had icon/links on my systray that had never been there before. When I deleted them, they also deleted from my desktop. The ones that are in both places are the same link. I check in tutorials here, and saw they might be pined. I right...
  10. Title

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Price-x-Field [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dyaog6/title/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pined title