Windows 10: Unwanted pop showsup everytime i start my laptop.

Discus and support Unwanted pop showsup everytime i start my laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 'C:\users\lenovo\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\windows\uwgdireh\vcfvvhwg.exe.' Make sure you typed name correctly then try again. This pop up started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TejasRuikar1, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Unwanted pop showsup everytime i start my laptop.

'C:\users\lenovo\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\windows\uwgdireh\vcfvvhwg.exe.' Make sure you typed name correctly then try again.

This pop up started showing up on my screen a week back.It doesn't cause any problem when i click on ok but it shows every time i start my system.

Can anyone help me with how to remove it and what is causing it.

Unwanted pop showsup everytime i start my laptop. [​IMG]

:)

TejasRuikar1, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Glymac Win User

Adware and unwanted pop-ups

I am continually under attach with ADWARE and unwanted pop-ups - and this occurs even though I have set the security preferences to avoid these issues.

Maybe you can guide me to "correct settings" of suggest an alternative

<Modified Title to read adware and unwanted pop-ups. Original Title: Internet Properties - Security settings ->

Glymac, Jul 7, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Unwanted pop showsup everytime i start my laptop.

Get an unwanted pop up window repeatedly.

Hi Ravindra,

I realize that you get an unwanted pop up window repeatedly. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC after which you are facing this issue?

• When exactly do you get this pop up window?

• What is the exact message that you see in that pop up window?

You may boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if the issue persists. A clean boot will help us determine if any 3rd party application or service is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us posted to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Unwanted pop showsup everytime i start my laptop.

1. Unwanted pop showsup everytime i start my laptop. - Similar Threads - Unwanted pop showsup

2. Unwanted pop ups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted pop ups?: When you visit a website, and something unwanted pops up. Should one then leave the website by pressing X at the very top of the right corner, or just press away x what pops up? Often when you try to click away X what pops up, you still get to another/unwanted website.What...
  3. Unwanted pop ups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted pop ups?: When you visit a website, and something unwanted pops up. Should one then leave the website by pressing X at the very top of the right corner, or just press away x what pops up? Often when you try to click away X what pops up, you still get to another/unwanted website.What...
  4. Unwanted pop ups?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Unwanted pop-ups

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unwanted pop-ups: How do I stop unwanted pop-ups from PC App Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-pop-ups/1742328f-7133-4745-a0dc-e0556c5e7215
  6. Unwanted pop-ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted pop-ups: How do I stop unwanted pop-ups from PC App Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-pop-ups/1742328f-7133-4745-a0dc-e0556c5e7215
  7. Unwanted pop-ups

8. Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows: Whenever I start up Windows, the volume bar on the left top corner pops up and then disappears later on. I do not even press the volume function keys on my keyboard, but they randomly pop up at start up. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?...
  9. Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows: Whenever I start up Windows, the volume bar on the left top corner pops up and then disappears later on. I do not even press the volume function keys on my keyboard, but they randomly pop up at start up. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?...
  10. unwanted pop up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unwanted pop up: How do I get ride of this. Every time I start my computer this pops up.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-pop-up/7f001aee-234a-4546-bc43-e39be9b8fe33"