Windows 10: unwanted pop up menus

Discus and support unwanted pop up menus in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; because of my disability I am consistently dragging across a window. this results in menus popping up often in the place that I am trying to work. how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jalea148, Jul 9, 2019.

1. jalea148 Win User

unwanted pop up menus

because of my disability I am consistently dragging across a window. this results in menus popping up often in the place that I am trying to work. how do I stop these menus?
    BTW, it might not make any difference in the solution but I am running Windows 10 on an ASUS Gamer..

:)

jalea148, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Jul 9, 2019
  3. unwanted pop up

Hi bilwilli .

My name is Douglas and I am an Independent Advisor.

I would like to help you.

The following steps are valid for blocking pop-up pages in Microsoft Edge:

> Click on the ellipses and select Settings.

> At the end of the list select advanced settings.

> The option called Block pop-up windows will appear.

I hope this information is helpful.

DouglasMillar69, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Glymac Win User

unwanted pop up menus

Adware and unwanted pop-ups

I am continually under attach with ADWARE and unwanted pop-ups - and this occurs even though I have set the security preferences to avoid these issues.

Maybe you can guide me to "correct settings" of suggest an alternative

<Modified Title to read adware and unwanted pop-ups. Original Title: Internet Properties - Security settings ->

Glymac, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

unwanted pop up menus

1. unwanted pop up menus - Similar Threads - unwanted pop menus

2. Unwanted pop ups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted pop ups?: When you visit a website, and something unwanted pops up. Should one then leave the website by pressing X at the very top of the right corner, or just press away x what pops up? Often when you try to click away X what pops up, you still get to another/unwanted website.What...
  3. Unwanted pop ups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted pop ups?: When you visit a website, and something unwanted pops up. Should one then leave the website by pressing X at the very top of the right corner, or just press away x what pops up? Often when you try to click away X what pops up, you still get to another/unwanted website.What...
  4. Unwanted pop ups?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Unwanted pop-ups

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unwanted pop-ups: How do I stop unwanted pop-ups from PC App Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-pop-ups/1742328f-7133-4745-a0dc-e0556c5e7215
  6. Unwanted pop-ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted pop-ups: How do I stop unwanted pop-ups from PC App Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-pop-ups/1742328f-7133-4745-a0dc-e0556c5e7215
  7. Unwanted pop-ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unwanted CMD pop-ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted CMD pop-ups: Hello,I recently started getting random cmd pop-ups. Cmd window pops up for just a second and I saw that it's name is wdrrabu and found it CLR_v4.0_32 folder. How can I stop these pop-ups because if I try to play a game in fullscreen then the game minimizes....
  9. Unwanted Pop Up on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted Pop Up on Desktop: As you can see by the below image, an unwanted pop up occurs on my desktop occasionally. Does any one else experience this? Where does it come from and how do I stop it? [img] 136590
  10. unwanted pop up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unwanted pop up: How do I get ride of this. Every time I start my computer this pops up.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-pop-up/7f001aee-234a-4546-bc43-e39be9b8fe33"