Windows 10: Unwanted programme

Discus and support Unwanted programme in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I remove Segurazo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-programme/9cddff07-be42-4ef4-80ad-72c3510c15cd" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Richard#18, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Unwanted programme

How do I remove Segurazo

:)

Richard#18, Jul 31, 2019

2. Unwanted Programmes

To whom it may concern,

Can someone PLEASE explain to me who it is at Microsoft who imagines they are allowed to force unwanted, non- requested programmes which seem impossible to delete, onto the computers of private users. I thought we had overcome this problem with the disastrous
    "charms" episode. Recently a whole batch of these have appeared on MY computer. I DO NOT WANT THEM.

What is the point in me trying to keep MY machine free of unwanted programmes when Microsoft think it is acceptable to load ever more rubbish on to us. At the very least Microsoft should offer these new facilities via the STORE and allow choice by that method
    or provide simple instructions to uninstall. This is a minimum requirement. PLEASE stop behaving like a third world dictator. What I need now, urgently, is instructions to remove this stuff from MY computer

In anticipation M.Cutlan

malcolmcutlan, Jul 31, 2019
  3. unwanted programme

You would have to go into the Settings of the computer.

To remove the program, click on the Start button, Settings (gear icon), apps, apps & feature, in the list look for the unwanted software. Highlight the software, select uninstall.

Hope this helps.

tamara_sadel, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Unwanted programme

Where are my programmes listed using Windows 10

I have just bought a new laptop with windows 10 and have downloaded various programmes. Where are they ?!

I can't find a list of them anywhere. They are not added to those daft boxes on the front screen and they are not in the list when I click on the Start button, just some are listed but not many and in an order I don't like, last purchased then frequently
    used (not) and who wants 'suggestion for paid programmes' ?)

Thx in advance

RosemaryAllan, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Unwanted programme

1. Unwanted programme - Similar Threads - Unwanted programme

2. Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows: Hi I am getting an account requesting a email and password etc... when I start windows. This account is in my name it is not the admin account and it is not listed under settings other users or the control panel. In the email address in the windows login prompt it has the...
  3. Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows: Hi I am getting an account requesting a email and password etc... when I start windows. This account is in my name it is not the admin account and it is not listed under settings other users or the control panel. In the email address in the windows login prompt it has the...
  4. additional unwanted keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    additional unwanted keyboard layouts: i have keyboard layouts, that i've never added to my system. To get rid of them i've changed my system language to german, deleted all other languages in setting except german, but still there're two english layouts left en-US & en-UK. how can i delete them? i don't need to...
  5. additional unwanted keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    additional unwanted keyboard layouts: i have keyboard layouts, that i've never added to my system. To get rid of them i've changed my system language to german, deleted all other languages in setting except german, but still there're two english layouts left en-US & en-UK. how can i delete them? i don't need to...
  6. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  7. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  8. How to delete unwanted programmes

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete unwanted programmes: I have been trying to uninstall a programme for months. I have set a password to it but I can't remember it. When I try to delete them in programme Files86, it says access is denied. I tried to take ownership of it but it also says access is denied and wouldn't let me take...
  9. clearance of unwanted programmes with windpows 10

in Cortana
    clearance of unwanted programmes with windpows 10: Have tried to uninstall unwanted programmes via "Cortina" but this is not allowing it. Cortina claims that it cannot uninstall because of another programme being cleared, when in fact this is not the case. Please advise....
  10. Unwanted Programmes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unwanted Programmes: To whom it may concern, Can someone PLEASE explain to me who it is at Microsoft who imagines they are allowed to force unwanted, non- requested programmes which seem impossible to delete, onto the computers of private users. I thought we had overcome this problem with the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Has segurazo pre installed in hp laptop?