Windows 10: Unwanted screen zoom

Discus and support Unwanted screen zoom in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The screen on my Dell laptop keeps blowing up to max size Is something stuck? What do I do? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ValerieMueller1, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Unwanted screen zoom

The screen on my Dell laptop keeps blowing up to max size Is something stuck? What do I do? Thanks

:)

ValerieMueller1, Feb 28, 2019
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Feb 28, 2019
  3. LCRT Win User
    unwanted Zoom-in screen

See that big on/off button? Use it.

your main issue is that the 535 has a rubbish screen Tha misinterprets touch events. That's why it accidentally thinks you've double tapped with two fingers and zooms in.

its NOT impossible to magnify in the lock screen. Just tested it and it works fine to zoom in and out. But then again, my screen works properly and yours likely doesn't.

either way, disable the magnifier and you should be ok.

4. Unwanted screen zoom

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Unwanted screen zoom

1. Unwanted screen zoom - Similar Threads - Unwanted screen zoom

2. zoomed it on full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoomed it on full screen: Hi,I am playing the video and it works fine on normal screen. However, when I tried to make it full screen, it would zoom in and it's annoying. Is there a way to fix this without affecting the scaling ratio?...
  3. zoomed it on full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zoomed it on full screen: Hi,I am playing the video and it works fine on normal screen. However, when I tried to make it full screen, it would zoom in and it's annoying. Is there a way to fix this without affecting the scaling ratio?...
  4. Unwanted screens on signin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unwanted screens on signin: When I login to my computer, I get several screens with the following on it and I would like to know if there's a way to stop it. The messages are "C:Windows\Sys WOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe...
  5. Zoom and tilting screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom and tilting screens: When in a Zoom meeting and I tilt the screen part of my lap top, Zoom shuts down Didn't used to, started happening a few weeks ago Yoga LeNovo running on Windows 10...
  6. Unwanted display on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted display on screen: My laptop displays volume control on the LHS top of screen. I dont want this display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-display-on-screen/c74b0734-f60d-42da-bb65-dc26f8194d17
  7. zoom screen black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    zoom screen black: Hello, my video screen during zoom is very dark/poor quality. In all my searches it advises to solve the problem by going to "display adapters" and addressing the Nvidia Card. My computer does not have on, it has Intel R Graphics 520 as the only item in the dropdown. COuld...
  8. computer screen is zoomed in.

computer screen is zoomed in.: So somehow my computer screen is zoomed in, I'm not sure how to fix it. My computer is an Asus laptop, I've tried using the touch pad to zoom out but that doesn't work. Well some might not say its zoomed in more that all of the apps and everything are enlarged so its very...
  9. unwanted screen dimming

unwanted screen dimming: Whenever I switch from a bright screen to a dark screen my screen dims automatically. It's very subtle, but I still notice it and it bothers me because I don't know how to stop it from happening. I've already tried turning off battery save mode, automatic brightness, and...
  10. Screen is shifted and zoomed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen is shifted and zoomed: Hello, I have fresh installed Windows 10 on "new" PC and when I connected my old 1920x1080 monitor to it everything was going fine and then after few minutes screen shifted and zoomed to the right. I never had similar issues with this monitor. In Screen setting in Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unwanted zoom screen grab