Windows 10: unwanted software removal

Discus and support unwanted software removal in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team, I can see lot of versions of same software is installed in the system. Which one is correct and which one is needed I am not sure. I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by princeofjgl, Aug 5, 2018.

1. unwanted software removal

Hi Team,

I can see lot of versions of same software is installed in the system.

Which one is correct and which one is needed I am not sure. I need some tool to remove the unwanted software ; as my system takes long time to load and kills my harddisk read.

one more superfetch is the worst ; it kills more. I have to stop everytime when I log into the system.

:)

princeofjgl, Aug 5, 2018
  2. José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

unwanted software removal

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

unwanted software removal

1. unwanted software removal - Similar Threads - unwanted software removal

2. Virus or Potentially unwanted software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus or Potentially unwanted software: I don't know what happened all the apps that i download on PC is not working, when I click on them they show up this message "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" so how can I get my apps back...
  3. Virus or Potentially unwanted software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus or Potentially unwanted software: I don't know what happened all the apps that i download on PC is not working, when I click on them they show up this message "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" so how can I get my apps back...
  4. Virus or Potentially unwanted software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unwanted software Running in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted software Running in background: A software is running and it is using 60%-80% of my cpu i notice this when I open "NZXT CAM" software. I can see what software is running heavily and I saw visual features and whenever I open task manager to close it the visual feature that is causing my cpu to run at 90%...
  6. Unwanted software Running in background

Unwanted software Running in background: A software is running and it is using 60%-80% of my cpu i notice this when I open "NZXT CAM" software. I can see what software is running heavily and I saw visual features and whenever I open task manager to close it the visual feature that is causing my cpu to run at 90%...
  7. An Unwanted Software is showing on my software list can anyone help me to remove it or at...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An Unwanted Software is showing on my software list can anyone help me to remove it or at...: What does it say... Can't find google translate of the word... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-unwanted-software-is-showing-on-my-software/4715cb6a-47dd-4537-81a5-f448b4f1d789
  8. Remove unwanted software from program files\windowsapps

Remove unwanted software from program files\windowsapps: I have uninstalled CandyCrushSaga and other software items via Settings/Apps/Uninstall, but large numbers of files for CandyCrushSaga still exist in WindowsApps. I am unable to delete them. In fact WindowsApps contains almost 4 GB of files, most of which are never and will...
  9. Unwanted Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unwanted Software: What is the best way to remove "one-updater" from my computer running Windows 10 Pro, OS Build 19041388? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-software/1ab52d26-8cd8-40c0-85cb-b13b45dc4094
  10. Chrome Scans for Unwanted Software

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Scans for Unwanted Software: I would think so as it appears to be a skinny downed "AV" product. Most folks on this forum are aware of what is on their machine and I think they understand what is going on the Internet. That said lots of people aren't and malware is everywhere. A couple of months back...