Windows 10: Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

Discus and support Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an unwanted transparent box that has recently appeared in the top right hand corner of my screen I is always there irrespective of what program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Alan298, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Alan298 Win User

Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

I have an unwanted transparent box that has recently appeared in the top right hand corner of my screen
    I is always there irrespective of what program I am using
    Clicking on it does nothing and I cant drag it
    I am using Bitdefender antivirus and a full system scan has not shown any problem
    When I try to print the screen the box doesn't show so I have attached a photo showing it
    Any advice on what it is and how to remove it would be appreciated

:)

Alan298, Jun 17, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 17, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

1. Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen - Similar Threads - Unwanted transparent box

2. Transparent box on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent box on my screen: Hello! Sometimes, I don't know how, a transparent box appears on my screen, always in the same place. I can't find it in task manager and the only way to get rid of it is restarting. Does anyone know how can I fix it? I had Opera, Atom and command prompt opened before it...
  3. Transparent box on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent box on my screen: Hello! Sometimes, I don't know how, a transparent box appears on my screen, always in the same place. I can't find it in task manager and the only way to get rid of it is restarting. Does anyone know how can I fix it? I had Opera, Atom and command prompt opened before it...
  4. Clear Transparent box on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear Transparent box on screen: If you can see the clear box down below it wont go away i dont know how to get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-transparent-box-on-screen/24f41087-3e4f-460c-a4ee-9148d8e277af
  5. Clear Transparent box on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clear Transparent box on screen: If you can see the clear box down below it wont go away i dont know how to get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-transparent-box-on-screen/24f41087-3e4f-460c-a4ee-9148d8e277af
  6. Transparent box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparent box: How do i turn off this transparent box thats in the middle of my screen? its kinda small but everytime i look at my screen it bothers me. For Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-box/9a95e735-78ea-4e48-a003-fa60bad7345b
  7. Small transparent box on top left corner

Small transparent box on top left corner: There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!). [ATTACH]...
  8. Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner

Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner: After pressing multiple keys on the keyboard at the same time (near the left side) this unwanted box in the bottom right corner appeared on my monitors. I have closed all apps in the task manager and restarted multiple times. I think it has to do with display settings because...
  9. Transparent box on screen

Transparent box on screen: Every now and then, a transparent rectangle appears on my screen. When I close a window or app, part of it remains on my home screen within the box. The first picture is without the remains of a window and it is hard to see due to a black background but the second picture...
  10. Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen

Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen: Hello I'm running windows 10 and there is a often a small transparent rectangle in the top left of my screen while my desktop is blank. When I double click it, it disappears and my desktop reappears. Does anyone know how to get rid of it permanently.[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transparent box on screen

2. why is there transparent boxes on my screen windows

3. rectangular black box on right hand screen

4. how to remove black transparent GPU monitoring box on my screen,
  5. jtransparent box over pc screen,
  6. transperant screen top right corner gpu,
  7. transparent box on side of laptop screen,
  8. transparent corner folder