Windows 10: unwanted user account

Discus and support unwanted user account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi there is an unwanted user account in my windows 10 that i don't know how it's created. when i delete this user account and restart my laptop that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EhsanQavam, Dec 31, 2018.

1. unwanted user account

hi

there is an unwanted user account in my windows 10 that i don't know how it's created. when i delete this user account and restart my laptop that account is created itself. The account has an unusual name: khrgrenqjxsx.

i think it should be a virus or malware.

How should i get rid of it?

:)

EhsanQavam, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    I can't rename my user account

Hello Owen,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Are you using a Microsoft account or local account?
    If you are using local account, I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the user name.

Please follow the steps to rename the user account in Windows 10.

a. In the search box, type user accounts and click on User Accounts.

b. Click on “Change your account name”

c. If it’s prompting for password please enter and click on Yes. If you do not have password click on Yes.

d. Enter the new user name.

e. Click on change name.

If you face any more issues while working with Windows do post on Microsoft Community Forum.

Arul_D, Dec 31, 2018
  4. unwanted user account

Problem with user accounts.

Hi Shubham,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

Now try to switch from Microsoft account to Local account and check.

Refer to these steps to convert Microsoft account into Local User account:

• Click on Windows button, then click on
      Settings.

• Click on Accounts then click on
      Your account

• Click on Sign in with a local account instead.

• Following the Online instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

unwanted user account

1. unwanted user account - Similar Threads - unwanted user account

2. unwanted local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    unwanted local account: Unwanted Local Account I had a computer crash that had a local user account as well as a Microsoft account. I replaced that computer with another and set it up. I did not put a local user account on the new computer. Now the old local user is showing up on the new computer...
  3. Unwanted user account in start window can't be deleted

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unwanted user account in start window can't be deleted: When I restart Windows 10, I get two user accounts on my startup screen. The first is my name and I use a pin to log in. The second I have never created and shows up first on startup. The user account does not show up in the Control Panel. I've tried to use the command...
  4. Unwanted account sync activity - how to disable?

Unwanted account sync activity - how to disable?: I log into windows with a microsoft account. I'm constantly getting desktop notifications about my Amazon deliveries. I don't want this. Before anyone tells me to disable notifications, listen to me. I know how to disable notifications. Don't tell me to do that. That's...
  5. Unwanted accounts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unwanted accounts?: Hello, I was advised to use the 'run- netplwiz' and it shows only 1 account. It then shows username, and under 'Group' it shows Administrators; Users. However, when I go to \windows\users\ I see directories: default, default user1, defaultuser1.NAME-LAPTOP.001, then 'first...
  6. Unwanted new User Account created by OS

Unwanted new User Account created by OS: Hi, recently on my Windows 10 home I got an blue page error with fault_in_non_paged error and when it booted again I looked for the support to avoid the future similar error as it was 5th time I got such an error abruptly so the support page of HP asked me to press power...
  7. Cannot delete unwanted account

Cannot delete unwanted account: I have removed an unwanted account in Windows 10 by going Settings\Accounts\Email & app accounts\Accounts used by other apps Then clicking on the account and Remove. So it disappears from the list but next time I switch on and go there it has returned. And I keep getting...
  8. Unwanted user ID keeps reappearing

Unwanted user ID keeps reappearing: A local account User ID I did not create keeps appearing on my laptop. I delete it but it reappears after a couple of hours. Started a week or so after installing Windows 10. How can I get rid of it? 23461
  9. Unable to remove unwanted user profile

Unable to remove unwanted user profile: My son has an old user profile he needs to delete, when he tries to do this he gets a message saying some user files may be left.....sorry it's a bit vague, but he tells me it will not let him delete it. is there an alternative method please thanks 88053
  10. How to remove unwanted user account folders.\

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove unwanted user account folders.\: In the progression from the December build ( I forget its number) to 10049 I have wound up with an unwanted user account in my C:\Users folder. It doesn't show up in Control Panel/User Accounts so I can't remove it via that route and if I try do deleteit from C:/Users by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unwanted account keeps showing up and microsoft keeps telling me about it