Windows 10: Unwanted web site

Discus and support Unwanted web site in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; An unwanted website pops up on my pc almost whenever I am on line --How to get rid of it??? It's called Daily Motion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CristinaMack, May 5, 2020.

1. Unwanted web site

An unwanted website pops up on my pc almost whenever I am on line --How to get rid of it??? It's called Daily Motion

:)

CristinaMack, May 5, 2020
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, May 5, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    are you sure you want to leave this web page.....

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing this issue with particular web site are all the web site?

• From when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to open Internet Explorer without the add-ons and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows +R.

• Type “iexplore -extoff” without the quotes and hit Enter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 5, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Unwanted web site

unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Unwanted web site

1. Unwanted web site - Similar Threads - Unwanted web site

2. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  3. closing web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    closing web site: DELL OPTIPLEX Why does it take 3 min of constant clicking 3 min or more to finally close it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-web-site/2be7e596-49d2-4640-8c5f-e73f3bef8eee
  4. Disapearing web sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disapearing web sites: If I GO TO 1 , 2, OR, 3, WEB SITES AND THEN GO TO MY PC. WHEN I TRY GOING BACK TO ANY ONE OF THE WEB SITES, THEY ARE ALL GONE. WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disapearing-web-sites/6993a0ae-99ba-4135-b3ce-4774d5d72257
  5. Foreign web site

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Foreign web site: How can I access out-of-town websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/foreign-web-site/1ad86974-f5f1-4546-82ba-3128dfd666cc
  6. Web Sites Not Found

Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  7. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  8. web site loading

web site loading: my children played with my desk top and for some reason facebook will not load properly. all other web pages load only facebook has this problem however, facebook works fine on my phone and Ipad?...
  9. web site secure

in Windows 10 Customization
    web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...
  10. Unwanted site loading

in Browsers and Email
    Unwanted site loading: Hope this is a good place to pose this question, forgive me if it is not, this is my first time in the Forum! Every time I load a site I am looking for another site which I accessed several days ago also loads in the background. I clearly have activated some option but I can...