Windows 10: Unwanted Windows 10 Provided Graphics Files

Discus and support Unwanted Windows 10 Provided Graphics Files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; here. I recently downloaded Windows 10. In the process, a multitude of graphics files that I have no use for, e.g., sky shots, barren desert, vintage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by toppwin10, Jan 11, 2019.

1. toppwin10 Win User

Unwanted Windows 10 Provided Graphics Files

here.

I recently downloaded Windows 10. In the process, a multitude of graphics files that I have no use for, e.g., sky shots, barren desert, vintage architecture, were downloaded. They are dragging my system performance down.

I would like to delete all of them. How do I do this?

Thank you.

:)

toppwin10, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Unwanted Windows 10 Provided Graphics Files

Nvidia Graphics Card and Program Files, Nothing working after Upgrade to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Yes, even if Microsoft Edge doesn't support plugins you can use Internet Explorer to do so.

However, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and then try to update graphics card.

Method 1: Update Graphics Card

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Graphics card and select
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart your system
    Method 2: Uninstall and then re-install Graphics Card

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Graphics card and select
      Uninstall.
    • Once, you have uninstalled the driver do not restart, go to the Manufacturer's website and download the latest Graphics Card Driver.
    • Double-click (run) and install the driver setup file.
    • Restart your system
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Unwanted Windows 10 Provided Graphics Files

1. Unwanted Windows 10 Provided Graphics Files - Similar Threads - Unwanted Provided Graphics

2. Unwanted graphics when printing documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unwanted graphics when printing documents: When downloading pdf's such as bank statements, etc. for printing, many have black or dark areas which use an a tremendous and unnecessary amount of black ink. Is there a procedure, either in editing the pdf or converting to another venue, to either delete these areas or...
  3. Unwanted graphics when printing documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted graphics when printing documents: When downloading pdf's such as bank statements, etc. for printing, many have black or dark areas which use an a tremendous and unnecessary amount of black ink. Is there a procedure, either in editing the pdf or converting to another venue, to either delete these areas or...
  4. Unwanted graphics when printing documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Clearing out unwanted files on Windows 10

Clearing out unwanted files on Windows 10: I have an oldish HP Laptop with a 32Gb Solid State C Drive it appears only 29.1Gb is usable and I can't run Windows Updates because of low disk space I'm told there's only 154Mb free.I use the available utilities and it tells me there are about 1.5Gb of Temporary Files and...
  6. unwanted files

unwanted files: I recently opened my Photos and discovered loads of unrequested symbols. How can I remove them so that I can access my photos easily? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-files/4405be2f-7e09-4c09-94b9-3a99733ea0b8
  7. Possible Unwanted file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible Unwanted file: Heyo, Norton just detected a .bin file in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\UsageLogs It's apparently some sort of Trojan but norton has also detected some legit files as trojans before so I thought I'd ask The file's called "6K6AY.bin" and it reads:...
  8. Delete unwanted files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delete unwanted files: I have a long history of many files of one subject that I would like to clean up. I have done a search and get a long list of resulting files. Opening a file on this list to determine current relevancy results in a search redo of the list. How can I save the original...
  9. unwanted graphic

in Windows 10 Customization
    unwanted graphic: A few days ago, an unwanted graphic showed up on the bottom of my main screen (the one with the icons on it). It floats above everything else. I can't see my task bar. It is on every page - all internet pages, all excel and word pages - everything!!!! At first, I thought it...
  10. Windows update is repeatedly installing unwanted graphic drivers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update is repeatedly installing unwanted graphic drivers: Hello lads, lately i have a big problems with windows 10 autoupdate. It is spontaneously pushing new graphic drivers for me. My laptop has its approved intel/nvidia graphic drivers from MSI manufacturer, but it has been 4rd time for 4 days windows install 22.21.13.8205 for...