Windows 10: unwanted windows 10 screen toggling

Discus and support unwanted windows 10 screen toggling in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and an hp envy laptop. my screen is constantly toggling between my desktop and the windows tiles without any touch or movement. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DebbieL M, Apr 11, 2020.

1. DebbieL M Win User

unwanted windows 10 screen toggling

I have windows 10 and an hp envy laptop. my screen is constantly toggling between my desktop and the windows tiles without any touch or movement. I can't work or do anything for more than a few seconds. Help.

:)

DebbieL M, Apr 11, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2020
  4. unwanted windows 10 screen toggling

To Turn On or Off Toggle Keys Tone

Hi Marcela,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issue with sound on toggle keys, I suggest you to change the toggle keys settings
    and check.

Steps:

• Press Windows key from keyboard and type
      Toggle.
    • Select Hear a tone while pressing Caps lock, Num lock and Scroll lock.
    • Under Toggle keys, change the settings and check.

If the issue still persists, Run troubleshooter from
    Fix sound problems and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

unwanted windows 10 screen toggling

1. unwanted windows 10 screen toggling - Similar Threads - unwanted screen toggling

2. Toggle on screen keyboard button on lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Toggle on screen keyboard button on lock screen: [ATTACH] Hi guys, like the image. I had this on screen keyboard on a windows 7 touch screen panel. And I need it to do the same on a windows 10 build. However going into the settings I only get a floating keyboard and it this one where it's integrated onto the screen...
  3. Unwanted screens on signin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unwanted screens on signin: When I login to my computer, I get several screens with the following on it and I would like to know if there's a way to stop it. The messages are "C:Windows\Sys WOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe...
  4. Showing unwanted links in Lock screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Showing unwanted links in Lock screen in Windows 10: Dear Microsoft team, Still facing problem in Windows 10 lock screen since a week. I have already turned off get fun facts, tips and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen option in personalization, lock screen but nothing happened. Please help! [IMG][ATTACH][IMG]...
  5. Unwanted display on screen

Unwanted display on screen: My laptop displays volume control on the LHS top of screen. I dont want this display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-display-on-screen/c74b0734-f60d-42da-bb65-dc26f8194d17
  6. unwanted screen dimming

unwanted screen dimming: Whenever I switch from a bright screen to a dark screen my screen dims automatically. It's very subtle, but I still notice it and it bothers me because I don't know how to stop it from happening. I've already tried turning off battery save mode, automatic brightness, and...
  7. Unwanted screen zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unwanted screen zoom: The screen on my Dell laptop keeps blowing up to max size Is something stuck? What do I do? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-screen-zoom/2d78021d-4d23-497d-bd32-8fa0c888c9e2
  8. How to toggle screens quickly

in Windows 10 Support
    How to toggle screens quickly: I have a laptop connected to an external monitor. Need to do a presentation where I have Powerpoint open on one screen and Excel on another screen and toggle the external screen So: the laptop screen should always show Excel but the external screen should show either PP or...
  9. toggle screen on/off

in Windows 10 Support
    toggle screen on/off: Hi, I am using a Dell inspiron 15 5555. Is there any way I can flip my screen on/off with a single key? I don't wont to "sleep" the laptop, just Hide my screen info (and Show again). Like when someone is looking over my shoulder or something... Any ideas???...
  10. Alt + Tab in Windows 10 does not Toggle to Previous Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt + Tab in Windows 10 does not Toggle to Previous Screen: Since switching to Windows 10, Alt + Tab does not toggle to previous screen in a number of case, i.e. you have to hit Alt + Tab twice to go to the previous screen or go through the thumbnail screens. It sounds small but being able to toggle to the previous screen by hitting...