Windows 10: Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup?

Discus and support Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What the sweet baby Louisa is this? [img] Turned on the box this morning and came back to this staring at me. It had better be a one-off! 152055 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TV2, Mar 11, 2020.

1. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup?

What the sweet baby Louisa is this?

Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup? [​IMG]

Turned on the box this morning and came back to this staring at me.
    It had better be a one-off!

:)

2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup?

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup?

1. Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup? - Similar Threads - Unwelcome Feature Notice

2. Unwelcome remote access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwelcome remote access: So I’ve suspected for some time that somebody was visiting my system without my knowledge or permission and now I know I’m right. At the moment, I’m having malware issues, but that’s another story for somewhere else. I currently have my computer disconnected from the internet...
  3. Unwelcome remote access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwelcome remote access: So I’ve suspected for some time that somebody was visiting my system without my knowledge or permission and now I know I’m right. At the moment, I’m having malware issues, but that’s another story for somewhere else. I currently have my computer disconnected from the internet...
  4. Unwelcome remote access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Unnecessary MS time wasting notices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unnecessary MS time wasting notices: Two very bothersome items from you firm are asking me if I want to stay signed in every time I am signing into Outlook email the don't ask again checkbox does not work since I use CCleaner, and the recommendation box that I use MS Edge. I know that, already. If I wanted to...
  6. Unwelcome program !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unwelcome program !: After updating a program a few days ago I didn't realise that it also added Spyhunter 5 ! I quickly uninstalled it and checked registry for any fragments etc. Although it seems to have been removed it still shows on the "Select what item to show in the taskbar list" under...
  7. Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup: Hello,On starting my computer, randomly this (attached screenshot) display opens. I always dismiss it by clicking on the lower left button.1. What is it ?2. How to get rid of it so it will not come again ?Answers will be appreciated.Thanks.System - window 10 pro, 1909 x64,...
  8. The settings banner - very unwelcome

The settings banner - very unwelcome: What is the purpose of this banner - I know who I am there is a photo in case I forget, my email, that I have Onedrive and access to updates - I had the banner, thought I got rid of it, now it is back again, it does not seem directly tied to updates I am on Windows 2004 it...
  9. Unwelcome driver updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unwelcome driver updates: Every time my PC with Windows 10 is updated automatically is a big headache since some drivers are updated and do not work properly as I can do so that every time my pc is updated automatically my drivers are not updated?...
  10. Unwelcome reboot

Unwelcome reboot: Microsoft updated my OS in the middle of the day, while my back was turned getting supper. I lost a days work on Excel 2007 when, unwelcomed, they rebooted my system. Is there a way to prevent this?...