Windows 10: Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup?

Discus and support Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What the sweet baby Louisa is this? [img] Turned on the box this morning and came back to this staring at me. It had better be a one-off! 152055 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TV2, Mar 11, 2020.

1. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup?

What the sweet baby Louisa is this?

Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup? [​IMG]

Turned on the box this morning and came back to this staring at me.
    It had better be a one-off!

:)

2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup?

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup?

1. Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup? - Similar Threads - Unwelcome Feature Notice

2. Notice on startup about an external drive being connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notice on startup about an external drive being connected: This thing slides into the lower right of the screen for about 5 seconds. Totallu unnecessary. Is there a way to get rid of it? 144429
  3. notice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    notice: why did rec this opening website[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notice/e35b3e98-5516-4f78-b1c6-085bcf78a36b
  4. validity of notice: system32\logiLDA.dll missing on startup Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    validity of notice: system32\logiLDA.dll missing on startup Win 10: Newly purchased HP desktop Win 10: after about a month with June 2016 update, I get a notice on screen that subject file is missing. After spending 2 hours with "RESTORO.exe" I have come to believe this is just another MALWARE SCAM by McAfee/Norton. It initially appears...
  5. Unwelcome driver updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unwelcome driver updates: Every time my PC with Windows 10 is updated automatically is a big headache since some drivers are updated and do not work properly as I can do so that every time my pc is updated automatically my drivers are not updated?...
  6. Using Hello PC feature at startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Using Hello PC feature at startup: How do I sync my Apple Watch (v.3) as a device to use "hello" feature and eliminate need to enter a password for startup security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-hello-pc-feature-at-startup/efa02f89-4de8-406c-90ad-204b3002fa3e
  7. Unwelcome reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwelcome reboot: Microsoft updated my OS in the middle of the day, while my back was turned getting supper. I lost a days work on Excel 2007 when, unwelcomed, they rebooted my system. Is there a way to prevent this?...
  8. Adobe Software Updates & Unwelcome Additions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Software Updates & Unwelcome Additions: "You have an update from Adobe, do you want to install it" Oh yes please Adobe is now installing ......................................... Welcome to Web Companion from Lavasoft pop up .................. ERM No you are not welcome and goodbye...
  9. noticications

in Windows 10 Support
    noticications: Hi how do you stop windows 10 from popping up the yes/no box asking you if you want to run or install a program as I find it a real pain. any help would be great 90656
  10. Windows 10 Custom Legal Notices & Startup Messages

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Custom Legal Notices & Startup Messages: Hi, it is possible setting up multiple message at Windows logon without edit gpo and regedit method? - whit a 3rd software? - whit a logon script? like this: http://www.sony-europe.com/support/k...y_Policy_1.png 36663