Windows 10: Unyfing Reciever

Discus and support Unyfing Reciever in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My K400+ keyboard logitech stopped working and i downloaded Logitech Unyfing Software and it says no reciever connected HALP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaaraPlayOFC, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Unyfing Reciever

My K400+ keyboard logitech stopped working and i downloaded Logitech Unyfing Software and it says no reciever connected HALP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE YOU MICROSOFT

:)

GaaraPlayOFC, Oct 19, 2018
  2. silk186 Win User

reciever error at shutdown

everytime I shut down my computer I recieve this error. The computer has sudenly become less responsive as well but not sure if the two are related.

Unyfing Reciever [​IMG]

silk186, Oct 19, 2018
  3. mms wont recieve or send pics

mms wont recieve or send pics. .please help

I have tried the following:

• data is on
    • I did a hard reset
    • turn phone off and on several times
    What else can I do?

BScott_979, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Unyfing Reciever

Nokia 5800 Not receiving SMS's

Hi, I would also suggest contacting your service provider and ask them for the correct settings for your phone (normally would txt tham to you but obviously not be able to if you can't recieve) also try your sevice providers web site, Vodafone have a user
    forum where all sms/e-mail settings are listed with step by step instuctions on how to manually set them up.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck

carman58---01, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Unyfing Reciever

1. Unyfing Reciever - Similar Threads - Unyfing Reciever

2. My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every...: My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every time I try to send the security code I get the red text saying something went wrong....
  3. My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every...: My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every time I try to send the security code I get the red text saying something went wrong....
  4. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request: recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-single-use-code-requests-for-weeks-i-did/04cec86d-3c05-40b0-89bc-f13d097cb060
  5. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request: recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-single-use-code-requests-for-weeks-i-did/04cec86d-3c05-40b0-89bc-f13d097cb060
  6. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Hello, When I turn on my computer , I recieve an error message that shows smart hard disk...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, When I turn on my computer , I recieve an error message that shows smart hard disk...: Windows system 32 error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-when-i-turn-on-my-computer-i-recieve-an/e76a8517-4c8f-44f8-a98b-4506ac5cb7c3
  8. Hello, When I turn on my computer , I recieve an error message that shows smart hard disk...

Hello, When I turn on my computer , I recieve an error message that shows smart hard disk...: Windows system 32 error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-when-i-turn-on-my-computer-i-recieve-an/e76a8517-4c8f-44f8-a98b-4506ac5cb7c3
  9. I keep recieving "Critical Process Died", and have tried every solution and all fails, what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep recieving "Critical Process Died", and have tried every solution and all fails, what...: Every time I start up the computer it sends me into a loop of automatic recovery, which doesn't work. I have tried every solution within advanced options and they all say that there was an issue trying to do it, even restarting the computer. I have now tried to download...
  10. I keep recieving "Critical Process Died", and have tried every solution and all fails, what...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep recieving "Critical Process Died", and have tried every solution and all fails, what...: Every time I start up the computer it sends me into a loop of automatic recovery, which doesn't work. I have tried every solution within advanced options and they all say that there was an issue trying to do it, even restarting the computer. I have now tried to download...