Windows 10: Unyfing Reciever

Discus and support Unyfing Reciever in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My K400+ keyboard logitech stopped working and i downloaded Logitech Unyfing Software and it says no reciever connected HALP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaaraPlayOFC, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Unyfing Reciever

My K400+ keyboard logitech stopped working and i downloaded Logitech Unyfing Software and it says no reciever connected HALP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE YOU MICROSOFT

:)

GaaraPlayOFC, Oct 19, 2018
  2. silk186 Win User

reciever error at shutdown

everytime I shut down my computer I recieve this error. The computer has sudenly become less responsive as well but not sure if the two are related.

Unyfing Reciever [​IMG]

silk186, Oct 19, 2018
  3. mms wont recieve or send pics

mms wont recieve or send pics. .please help

I have tried the following:

• data is on
    • I did a hard reset
    • turn phone off and on several times
    What else can I do?

BScott_979, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Unyfing Reciever

Nokia 5800 Not receiving SMS's

Hi, I would also suggest contacting your service provider and ask them for the correct settings for your phone (normally would txt tham to you but obviously not be able to if you can't recieve) also try your sevice providers web site, Vodafone have a user
    forum where all sms/e-mail settings are listed with step by step instuctions on how to manually set them up.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck

carman58---01, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Unyfing Reciever

1. Unyfing Reciever - Similar Threads - Unyfing Reciever

2. Bought Sea of thieves for Windows, did not recieve it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought Sea of thieves for Windows, did not recieve it.: Hello,As the title states i've bought Sea of thieves even though i had purchased the game about a year ago. But since ive upgraded my pc i cant locate it in my games list, so i just went ahead and bought another copy. Sadly i did not recieve the game after payment has...
  3. MIdi signal not being recieved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIdi signal not being recieved: I have a yamaha dgx 679 and a couple weeks ago I was using it as a midi keyboard and It worked fine, I tried it out again and now it doesn't work. I have a driver installed that is from the manufacturer and that is working fine so I'm not sure why this doesn't work. if anyone...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse use with Microsoft Sculpt Desktop reciever

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse use with Microsoft Sculpt Desktop reciever: Hi,I have just bought a new Microsoft Sculpt Desktop - I am loving the keyboard, but the mouse is too small for my larger hands and prefer the size and comfort of the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse instead.Question is this: Is there a way to have Sculpt Ergonomic mouse...
  5. Bluetooth audio reciever app not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bluetooth audio reciever app not working: Im trying to stream my phones audio to my pc through bluetooth but the app doesn't install. It says it doesn't work on this device even though i have a bluetooth adapter and im connected to my phone and im updated to the latest windows version. Is there a way around this or a...
  6. Infuriating Speed issues. PC Wont recieve more than 100-200mbps down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infuriating Speed issues. PC Wont recieve more than 100-200mbps down: Windows 10, using Killer E2400 networking. Computer next to me wired in the same exact way on same ethernet im testing other computer on speedtests at 900mbps. My PC only gets 125-200 mbps on the speedtest. I've booted into safemode with networking and ran a speed test and it...
  7. recieving and sending faxes

recieving and sending faxes: i want to get rid of my home phone..Will I be able to send and recieve faxes? I am not too good on computer.so please simple/easy directions...THANK you.I just added a new printer with help from hp,and they had to add a driver? i already had a working printer not sure why...
  8. I bought Sea of Thieves and didn't recieve the game.

I bought Sea of Thieves and didn't recieve the game.: Today I've bought sea of thieves from microsoft store [the method of payment was paysafecard code], after I submitted the code, I headed back to the game page and button was still saying "BUY", I checked Order history, nothing. I paid 150 PLN which is about 31$, I need fast...
  9. Game not opening and recieveing error messages for no concievable reason

Game not opening and recieveing error messages for no concievable reason: I have an xbox game pass ultimate account allowing me both PC games and Xbox games. I have recieved the error code 0x803F8001 and the game 'Football manager 20' will not open even with my paid subscription to xbox. Just need help working this out thanks....
  10. Bluetooth headphone only recieving sound from the last app i open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphone only recieving sound from the last app i open: Hello everyone, i have been using my airpods with no trouble recieving sound from all the apps i opened at the same time Youtube, discord and a game for example but since yesterday, i will only recieve sound from the last app i open for example i will run a game and then...