Windows 10: Up arrow stuck not physically

Discus and support Up arrow stuck not physically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a PC, this issue has only started since I downloaded Office 365. It started after using the office software. It happened again after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndyRadford, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Up arrow stuck not physically

I recently bought a PC, this issue has only started since I downloaded Office 365. It started after using the office software. It happened again after using zoom. The issue only affects windows apps.

PC: Windows 10 64-bit, Intel Core i5-3570k, GeForce GTX 1050Ti

:)

AndyRadford, Sep 9, 2020

2. The "w" button stuck (not physically)

Thanks Greg for your reply,i did not expect to recieve reply that fast so thank you,i'll try every step that you have suggested and let you know if i'm stuck or to see if the problem is solved... Either way,thanks again for your upmost devotion and quick
    reply (Sorry for my bad English)

davidvn0312, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Up arrow stuck not physically

down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Up arrow stuck not physically

1. Up arrow stuck not physically - Similar Threads - arrow stuck physically

2. ‘]’ Key Stuck Not Physically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ‘]’ Key Stuck Not Physically: For some reason, today my ‘]’ key started randomly being stuck. I don’t know what could have triggered it, since I hadn’t even pressed it once both times this happened today. But whenever i open any place I am able to type, it spams that key I have to say it isn’t just...
  3. Up key is stuck but not physically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Up key is stuck but not physically: My up key is stuck but not physically or anything. When i click on the windows start button my up key goes crazy on its own and i dont know how to fix it. Its hard to explain....
  4. Keyboard key stuck not physically

Keyboard key stuck not physically: As I'm using Asus R558U model, at first "numpad 8" key stuck, not physically as mentioned and then "numpad 6" and now the "Up" key is keep hitting many times while playing games or using browser or anything. Only "esc" key works for a second and at another second its keep...
  5. Arrow keys stuck not physically and auto-scrolling in certain menus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Arrow keys stuck not physically and auto-scrolling in certain menus: I'm not sure if this is caused by the arrow keys or something else, but in several apps or menus there's an erratic scrolling happening. For example in the start menu the white selection box will appear on one app and then constantly scroll up, making the menu unusable as I...
  6. up arrow key seems to be stuck

up arrow key seems to be stuck: Recently when i go into the windows applications like calendar and the start menu the up arrow key is stuck but when i go into most other applications like discord, it is unaffected. I have tried reinstalling the keyboard drivers for my Logitech keyboard and unplugging it but...
  7. Q key stuck, but not physically.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Q key stuck, but not physically.: You probably seen this before but its really annoying and nothing has worked, the Q key gets stuck after some time, sometimes it takes an hour sometimes 5 minutes after the laptop is turned on,it just keeps pressing Q messing everything up. Uninstalled the keyboard driver and...
  8. Windows key "Stuck" but not physically.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows key "Stuck" but not physically.: I have an Asus gaming laptop and recently it has been doing this thing where I cannot type. The keys are linked to the "Hot Keys" aka WIN + D = Desktop, WIN + S = search, etc. - I've uninstalled keyboard drivers - Restarted multiple times - All the little tricks people...
  9. Spacebar gets stuck (not physically)

Spacebar gets stuck (not physically): Hello, I recently started having an issue with my spacebar. Whenever i press and release it - like you normally would - , windows acts as if i am still holding it. So pressing space once while typing results in a continuous stream of spaces. I can stop this effect by...
  10. Up key stuck, not physically.

Up key stuck, not physically.: It's been happening for a while. Every time I open a menu, no matter if it's the Windows menu, or the search menu, or the options menu, my laptop will think that the up key is being pressed and it will scroll up non-stop. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit on an Asus X556UAK....