Windows 10: Up BIOS update failed and computer keeps on restarting and cannot login but keep restarting...

Discus and support Up BIOS update failed and computer keeps on restarting and cannot login but keep restarting... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer is wierd loook at the videoClick here to view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yellowcrayon0829, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Up BIOS update failed and computer keeps on restarting and cannot login but keep restarting...

My computer is wierd loook at the videoClick here to view

:)

Yellowcrayon0829, Jan 22, 2021

2. Failed BIOS update, Laptop keeps restarting.

Hello, I have an HP dv2050us laptop. I recently went to HP.com to update my drivers and software. When I got down to the Bios (WinFlash for HP Notebook System BIOS for Notebooks with Intel Processors - Microsoft Windows/Vista-Based version F.25), I downloaded it and installed it, when it got time to restart itself, my power turned off at my house and cut the power to the laptop.
    My laptop turned off. After a minute when the power came back on I manually turned on my laptop. But all that happens is my laptop just keeps restarting itself. It loads up to the "Windows loading" screen, it will then flash a blue screen and restart all over again.

It's like my laptop goes in an endless loop of restarting, and it never makes it to windows. I tried the last known option in Safemode ('Windows advanced options menu') but it does not help or work. I have also tried getting into Safemode, but that doesn't work either.

I can press f10, and that gets me into the Phoenix BIOS Setup Utility. And pressing f8 gets me to 'Windows advanced options menu' also know as the "Safemode" screen
    I have no idea how to fix this! Please help! Thank you.

jerseyturf, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Itachi89 Win User
    Computer restarts!

Hey everyone, I have a problem with my computer that just recently started to happen.
    My computer restarts whenever I go to play a game, and only then!

I have never had this problem before and it just started happening, I am almost 100% sure it is because of overheating, when I start my computer it's on 42, whenever I start a game it quickly rises to about 53-55 then restarts..
    I have a Asus K8N motherboard and I cant find anywhere in the BIOS on how to stop it from restarting!

Please help me! *Smile Up BIOS update failed and computer keeps on restarting and cannot login but keep restarting... :)

Itachi89, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

Up BIOS update failed and computer keeps on restarting and cannot login but keep restarting...

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Up BIOS update failed and computer keeps on restarting and cannot login but keep restarting...

1. Up BIOS update failed and computer keeps on restarting and cannot login but keep restarting... - Similar Threads - BIOS update failed

2. Computer keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps restarting: Hello, I wiped my computer because I think it had some malware, but it keeps on restarting after I click an alert that is practically inescapable saying that my computer can’t install because it hit an error and the installation of windows can’t proceed. What should I do?...
  3. Computer keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps restarting: Hello, I wiped my computer because I think it had some malware, but it keeps on restarting after I click an alert that is practically inescapable saying that my computer can’t install because it hit an error and the installation of windows can’t proceed. What should I do?...
  4. Computer keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer Keeps on Restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Keeps on Restarting: I decided to use the activation key from an old family PC and now whenever I check my microsoft account it always sets it up as that PC even when I do not use an activation code. This is problematic because I believe my computer is now running windows 8 on a windows 10...
  6. Computer keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps restarting: I clicked something last night that was supposed erase unused apps etc in oder to help with speed of computer. I originally searched in the windows 10 search menu “fix slow computer.” I clicked fix now and a list of apps to be removed were listed. I approved and now it is...
  7. Failed update, pc keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Failed update, pc keeps restarting: Hey everyone I probably got the wrong reddit sub? sorry if that's the case. The thing is my computer stopped working a while ago or rather is stuck in an endless restating cycle. What happened is that the update for windows 10 1903 started unexpectedly ( I was still on 1890),...
  8. Computer Keeps Restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Keeps Restarting: Due to having little storage I decided to reset my windows 10 laptop. As it was reseting, halfway through it said it ran into a error and needed to try again. I clicked on Return to Windows 10 and then my computer restarted. Then it kept restarting and continues to do so. I...
  9. Computer Keeps Restarting

Computer Keeps Restarting: I'm having an issue. Earlier today I started experiencing an issue where my computer will hard restart itself. I'm usually experiencing these restarts when I spend some time on a browser, using Firefox right now. Seems to happen slower when I'm just browsing. But when I get...
  10. Computer keeps restarting

Computer keeps restarting: I have an MSI Stealth Pro laptop (model gs63vr 7rf) and it crashes/reboots itself a few times a day. It seems to happen if I leave it for too long. I've looked in the event log and can't see anything which pinpoints the cause of the reboots, all I can find is a message after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winflash is just rebooting my pc