Windows 10: Up coming terms of use changes

Discus and support Up coming terms of use changes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just got an email concerning the up coming changes. the thing that caught my eye was the activity sign in change. Now does logging into windows count... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnnulledBaton94, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Up coming terms of use changes

I just got an email concerning the up coming changes. the thing that caught my eye was the activity sign in change. Now does logging into windows count as a Microsoft account sign in to keep an account active or do we need to come here to the Microsoft website and sign in for it to count as activity? I wasn't sure what category this fell under so i used windows setting I apologize if that was the wrong one.

:)

AnnulledBaton94, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 9, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Up coming terms of use changes

Term of Use?

The Terms of Use have changed recently, as you have probably seen on your phone. The easiest way to accept the terms of use is....

• Make sure you are on fast connection - 3G or above/Wi-Fi.
    • Open the Games APP on the phone.
    • It will take a few seconds doing 'updating'. Wait for it to finish and you will get the TERMS OF USE message.
    • Accept it and you are done!

Jay_answers, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Up coming terms of use changes

1. Up coming terms of use changes - Similar Threads - coming terms changes

2. agree to terms of use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    agree to terms of use: I have installed office 365 but when opening an application {ie excel} ther terms and conditions screen opens with a button that says OK. There is no button anywhere for I accept. Closing the window closes office completely. how do I get to accept the terms?...
  3. agree to terms of use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    agree to terms of use: I have installed office 365 but when opening an application {ie excel} ther terms and conditions screen opens with a button that says OK. There is no button anywhere for I accept. Closing the window closes office completely. how do I get to accept the terms?...
  4. search term box pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search term box pop up: there is an annoying small black rectangular box on my screen in microsoft edge. Popups are blocked in edge permissions so thats not the solution. Support tried to fix it and locked me out of the pc all together!! I had to reset the whole pc just to get back in. Then support...
  5. search term box pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    search term box pop up: there is an annoying small black rectangular box on my screen in microsoft edge. Popups are blocked in edge permissions so thats not the solution. Support tried to fix it and locked me out of the pc all together!! I had to reset the whole pc just to get back in. Then support...
  6. There is some confusion about the terms of use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    There is some confusion about the terms of use: I have read the Microsoft software license terms of the Microsoft visual studio community 2019 and other products. which have some points in common But it is still very ambiguous. in the decision to use the product For this reason, I would like to ask Microsoft teams if...
  7. Micorsoft's Terms on Using Multseat Softwares

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Micorsoft's Terms on Using Multseat Softwares: I would like to know about microsoft's terms and conditions on multiseat.I'm now using ASTER multiseat on my computer running on single windows 10 pro license and ASTER creates two max 12 independent desktop environment of windows 10. It's working good and any problem hasn't...
  8. Updates to our terms of use

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Updates to our terms of use: I got this message in email today. Think it is a scam but who knows? Your Services Agreement made clearer Hello, You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re...
  9. New terms of service change

New terms of service change: I asked this before a while ago and got some info but nothing etched in stone. I know of the new update to the terms of service that go in effect today(august 30th 2019). I logged into my Microsoft account and went to activity section in my account management page and i did...
  10. Updates to our terms of use

Updates to our terms of use: Wie bekomme ich die neuen "Updates to our terms of use" in Deutsch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-to-our-terms-of-use/ec8724a9-768d-4f3c-889a-9db4131302d5"