Windows 10: up date failure

Discus and support up date failure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My widows 10 will not install KB 4457128 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-date-failure/640d8f1d-cb27-4266-a843-f39eab635bcb Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NeilHughes2, Oct 13, 2018.

1. up date failure

My widows 10 will not install KB 4457128

:)

NeilHughes2, Oct 13, 2018
  2. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 13, 2018
  4. up date failure

EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin up date failure :D

Casecutter, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

up date failure

1. up date failure - Similar Threads - date failure

2. Windows 11 photo shows different date between details view and property view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 photo shows different date between details view and property view: Windows 11.I have copied photos from my iphone to my laptop. When I display the folder view as details the photos show the date as the date as the date taken, however when I do a right click and look at properties it shows the date of the copy which aligns with the details of...
  3. Windows 11 photo shows different date between details view and property view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 photo shows different date between details view and property view: Windows 11.I have copied photos from my iphone to my laptop. When I display the folder view as details the photos show the date as the date as the date taken, however when I do a right click and look at properties it shows the date of the copy which aligns with the details of...
  4. Never getting an update even though windows is showing you're all up to date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never getting an update even though windows is showing you're all up to date: I was wating for a windows 11 update but I didn't got one all of my friends got one but I didn't but this specific day I got an update but it just took a second and it was at 8% and then it logged in and I saw command prompt opend with something written on it and it just...
  5. Never getting an update even though windows is showing you're all up to date

Never getting an update even though windows is showing you're all up to date: I was wating for a windows 11 update but I didn't got one all of my friends got one but I didn't but this specific day I got an update but it just took a second and it was at 8% and then it logged in and I saw command prompt opend with something written on it and it just...
  6. How to edit my date of birth in microsoft account,it is not able to edit as showing unique ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to edit my date of birth in microsoft account,it is not able to edit as showing unique ID: How to edit my date of birth in Microsoft account, it is not able to edit as showing Microsoft account is showing unique ID. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-edit-my-date-of-birth-in-microsoft/2e628cdf-85f2-4534-9b5e-3a71a3e475e3
  7. How to edit my date of birth in microsoft account,it is not able to edit as showing unique ID

How to edit my date of birth in microsoft account,it is not able to edit as showing unique ID: How to edit my date of birth in Microsoft account, it is not able to edit as showing Microsoft account is showing unique ID. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-edit-my-date-of-birth-in-microsoft/2e628cdf-85f2-4534-9b5e-3a71a3e475e3
  8. How to get past the date field in Microsoft surface pro 3 set up for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get past the date field in Microsoft surface pro 3 set up for Windows 10: Upon setting up Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3 tablet for a friend, we paused the set up process at the screen to configure Cortana overnight where the tablet when into hibernations mode. After pressing the power button for 30 seconds to shut down the tablet the next day...
  9. What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures: Win 10 Mail in Win 10 21H2 Pro Up-to-date ... This is about my -- me at bellsouth.net -- IMAP mail account only in W10 Mail. The Fix button always Nets - Something Went Wrong - when I OK Win 10 Having Access to Mail, Contacts, calendar Etc and entering Password. Require Auth...
  10. What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures

What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures: Win 10 Mail in Win 10 21H2 Pro Up-to-date ... This is about my -- me at bellsouth.net -- IMAP mail account only in W10 Mail. The Fix button always Nets - Something Went Wrong - when I OK Win 10 Having Access to Mail, Contacts, calendar Etc and entering Password. Require Auth...