Windows 10: up date frustation

Discus and support up date frustation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After weeks of frustration, blood, sweat and tears I finally got used to W10 and was happy with the way W10 and me were getting on, now a couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by caprice, Mar 18, 2020.

1. caprice Win User

up date frustation

After weeks of frustration, blood, sweat and tears I finally got used to W10 and was happy with the way W10 and me were getting on, now a couple of days ago it automatically update itself and now the system is so erratic it jumps from one thing to another, what on earth is going on??

:)

caprice, Mar 18, 2020
  2. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 18, 2020
  4. up date frustation

Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

up date frustation

1. up date frustation - Similar Threads - date frustation

2. Administrator password - setting time/date on Windows 10 devices

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator password - setting time/date on Windows 10 devices: Although I am quite techy in setting up parental controls on all devices, my daughter is still able to bypass screen time by changing the device time. My daughter is a member and I am administrator. However, when I log in as her on any device, she is still able to change...
  3. 'Invalid File Handle' when I try to change the date of one of my photos.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    'Invalid File Handle' when I try to change the date of one of my photos.: I want to change the date taken of one of my photos but I can't do it because the computer keeps saying 'Invalid File Handle'. What does it mean and how do I prevent this?...
  4. Change date format ONLY for the taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change date format ONLY for the taskbar in Windows 10: Is it possible to set a different date format exclusively for the taskbar in Windows 10? More specifically, while "yyyy/MM/dd" is my favorite short-date format across all the different system options in Windows 10, when it comes to the taskbar I find useless to display the...
  5. Date and time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date and time: So I have the date and time set on my computer for the correct time on my phone and every other clock in my house. But here's the problem: Whenever I load up an application like discord or microsoft teams I will send a message and it will say like sent at 6:34 when it is...
  6. how do restore windows 10 to an earlier date?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do restore windows 10 to an earlier date?: how do I restore windows 10 to an earlier date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-restore-windows-10-to-an-earlier-date/416a390e-c4fa-4a46-9892-28105987d493
  7. date of birth / family child protection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    date of birth / family child protection: hi, I set the date of birth with appropriate protection scheme, the day has come and my child could swith off the protection and screen activity monitoring, the question is how to disable it in the child personal info whe she or he log in in order to get restrictions kept ?...
  8. Cannot search for files by date modified.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot search for files by date modified.: There are not search options in Windows 10. I cannot find where to select search by date modified: xx/xx/xxxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-search-for-files-by-date-modified/8975c3ad-ccd7-43d3-96f7-50aed8abaf3b
  9. Your icloud settings are out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your icloud settings are out of date: I am trying to sync my daughters icloud email with windows mail account on her new laptop 2FA was already in place on her account but i kept getting a message telling me that icloud settings are out of date. I followed guidance and generated an app specific password...
  10. Your account settings are out-of-date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your account settings are out-of-date: Received this message and when the Fix Account button was clicked a new window opened and is just hanging. Not going anywhere after 10 minutes. Password was changed a few weeks ago so don't think that is an issue. ,...