Windows 10: Up-date

Discus and support Up-date in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dopo l'aggiornamento si verifica questo errore nel visualizzatore di eventi "Applicazione": cod. Errore 0x8007085A MSDTC Client 2 4104 Come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by andrea.fabbiano, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Up-date

Dopo l'aggiornamento si verifica questo errore nel visualizzatore di eventi "Applicazione":

cod. Errore 0x8007085A

MSDTC Client 2 4104

Come posso risolvere ?

:)

andrea.fabbiano, Oct 4, 2018
  2. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Up-date

EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin Up-date :D

Casecutter, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Up-date

1. Up-date - Similar Threads - date

2. Check for drivers are up to date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check for drivers are up to date.: Driver failure to receive or transmit a WIFI signal to printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-for-drivers-are-up-to-date/6eaa8755-e51c-4070-857b-65453bd730be
  3. Check for drivers are up to date.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check for drivers are up to date.: Driver failure to receive or transmit a WIFI signal to printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-for-drivers-are-up-to-date/6eaa8755-e51c-4070-857b-65453bd730be
  4. ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11: HOW TO ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-date-and-time-to-lock-screen-on-windows-11/d8957fbb-81a9-49a1-9a8d-738c1f9c2867
  5. ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11

ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11: HOW TO ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-date-and-time-to-lock-screen-on-windows-11/d8957fbb-81a9-49a1-9a8d-738c1f9c2867
  6. Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...: 1 Cannot seem to DL Snip & Sketch from anywhere. In running the Installer abt 703k - only get "retrieving data" message. Never changes; no install. Was hoping to re-install; cannot find anything on the computer showing snip program. Considered trying to reset keyboard - no...
  7. Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...

Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...: 1 Cannot seem to DL Snip & Sketch from anywhere. In running the Installer abt 703k - only get "retrieving data" message. Never changes; no install. Was hoping to re-install; cannot find anything on the computer showing snip program. Considered trying to reset keyboard - no...
  8. Pictures in gallery folder not sorting out by date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures in gallery folder not sorting out by date: Hi,On Gallery folder pictures are sort out by name, when they should be by date, and i do not have the right pane with years like in the app Photos....
  9. Pictures in gallery folder not sorting out by date

Pictures in gallery folder not sorting out by date: Hi,On Gallery folder pictures are sort out by name, when they should be by date, and i do not have the right pane with years like in the app Photos....
  10. Can’t manually reset date and time

Can’t manually reset date and time: My computer reset itself to the year 5124. I opened it to manually reset the date and first turned off the “set time automatically “ which was actually already off. I clicked on change and I can change the time but the date can’t be changed. It’s just blank. I click the...